Well, the past week has been an exciting one, especially for us Disney World fans!
We got some updates on some pretty MAJOR projects happening in the parks, including a revamped Country Bears Jamboree, more ideas for the Magic Kingdom expansion, and potential concepts for the reimagining of DinoLand, U.S.A. But that isn’t all that happened. While all THAT was going on, Disney World was changing up some restaurant menus, but it’s okay because we are on top of it!
The Peanut Butter and Jelly Pop has been removed from the menu at Sleepy Hollow.
That is, though, the only change here.
The All-Beef Chicago-style Hot Dog is no longer available.
That’s the only change at Casey’s, though.
The Tiffins Bread Service has changed from $14 to $16.
Nomad Lounge only had this one change.
You can now get a Cuban Sandwich, made with roasted pork, sliced ham, Swiss cheese, yellow mustard, and pickles on buttery Cuban-style bread served with French fries.
The sandwich is $11.99.
Under non-alcoholic drinks, Tropical Paradise was taken off the menu.
However, Bubbles of the Sea was added — this is a drink made with Gold Peak sweet tea, lemon juice, pineapple, and guava topped with boba pearls and a splash of shimmer for $6.99.
Some Allergy-Friendly items have been removed from the menu at Centertown Market: Allergy-Friendly Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip, Allergy-Friendly Soft-baked Cookies – Double Chocolate Chip, and Allergy-Friendly Fruity Gummy Bears.
Strawberry Milk has also been removed from the menu.
Finally, New Belgium Fat Tire beer is no longer available here.
Breakfast has changed at El Mercado de Coronado: Frittata Mexicana changed from $12 to $13.50. There have also been some lunch and dinner changes. Here’s what was updated with Entrees:
- Nashville Chicken Sandwich changed from $15 to $16
- ADDED: Chicken Tenders Basket — Served with French fries for $14
- REMOVED: Cheese Flatbread
There’s a new snack at Contempo Cafe: Cinnamon Coffee Cake for $4.29.
That’s the only update here.
Some changes have happened at Shula’s Steak House and Shula’s Lounge. The Starters menu had these changes:
- REMOVED: New Orleans Style Shrimp
- ADDED: Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp — horseradish, BBQ sauce, basil for $23
- ADDED: Steak Tartare — diced tenderloin of beef, creme fraiche, cornichon, and toasted crostini for $23
- ADDED: Pan Seared Sea Scallops — sweet corn succotash, brown butter vinaigrette for $22
Here’s how Soups and Salads have changed:
- Shula’s House Salad description changed from” Tomatoes, Bacon, Ricotta Salata, Carrots, Scallions, Apple Cider Vinaigrette” to “House Mix of Farmer’s Greens, Tomato, Bacon, Ricotta Salata, Carrots, Scallions and Apple Cider Vinaigrette”
- Traditional Caesar Salad description changed from “Little Gem Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, House-Made Caesar Dressing” to “Baby Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese and House-Made Caesar Dressing”
There were a LOT of changes under Entrees:
- REMOVED: Roasted Brick Chicken
- ADDED: Roasted Half Chicken — sun-dried tomatoes and shallot jus for $40
- ADDED: Grilled Half Rack of Domestic Lamb — minted English pea puree and warm cannellini bean salad for $52
Under Sauces, the description changed from “Béarnaise Sauce, Hollandaise Sauce, Horseradish Cream, Beurre Blanc” to Béarnaise Sauce, Hollandaise Sauce, Horseradish Cream, Beurre Blanc, Sauce Choron, Chimichurri or Au Poivre Sauce and price changed from $6 to $8. The following changed, as well:
- ADDED: Gorgonzola Dolce for $8
- ADDED: Add Jumbo Scallops for $16
- ADDED: Add Jumbo Grilled Shrimp for $14
The Sides menu changed, too:
- Broccoli is now Steamed Broccoli Crowns
- Spinach is now Creamed Spinach
- REMOVED: Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- ADDED: Haricot Verts for $14
- ADDED: Crispy Potato Wedges for $14
At the Drop Off, the Big Blue Ocean description changed from “SVEDKA Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with a souvenir Glow Cube” to “WÓDKA Vodka, Bacardí Superior Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with a souvenir Glow Cube.”
That’s the only change, though.
The Front Porch and Smokehouse at House of Blues have a few changes:
- ADDED: Jambalaya — chicken, andouille sausage, onion, bell pepper, celery, and Cajun rice for $15
- ADDED: Classic Corn Dog — 1oo% beef for $12
- ADDED: Street Corn Dog — chipotle aioli, cotija cheese, cilantro, crema, tajin, and 100% beef for $14
- ADDED: Mac & Cheese for $11, Add BBQ brisket for $6, add pulled pork for $5
- ADDED: BBQ Nacho Corn Dog — nacho cheese, tortilla crumble, pickled jalapeno, BBQ sauce, 100% beef for $14
- REMOVED: Soft Pretzel
- Coleslaw changed from $2 to $4
- Baked Beans changed from $2 to $4
- ADDED: Chips for $3
- ADDED: Nacho Cheese Sauce for $2
- ADDED: Chocolate Churro Sauce for $2
- Assorted Candy changed from $2 to $3
- Cookies changed from $2 to $3
- Brownie changed from $2 to $3
- Kids’ Hot Dog changed from $10 to $8
Also, Budweiser has been removed from the Beer menu.
You can now get Apple Sorbetto at Vivoli il Gelato. Other changes include:
- REMOVED: Brown Cow, Stuffed Pineapple, and Cannoli Nachos
- Cannoli description changed from “Signature, Black Cherry Chip, Guava, Nutella, Orange Blossom Honey, Oreo, Pumpkin” to “Signature, Guava, Nutella, Oreo, Pumpkin”
- Bomboloni description changed from “Plain, Raspberry, Nutella, Guava, Pumpkin Cheesecake” to “Plain, Bavarian Cream, Nutella, Guava, Pumpkin Cheesecake”
- REMOVED: Biscotti
- ADDED: Tiramisu — traditional or tres leches for $10
- ADDED: Zeppole for $10
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookie for $4
The following beverages have been removed: Sparkling Coffee, FROOT LOOPS Milk,
If you have your heart set on a particular food in Disney World, you might want to keep an eye on menus because they do change often. You can do this on the Disney World website or through the My Disney Experience app. We’ll continue reporting on those menu changes, too, so stay tuned to DFB!
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
The post Don’t Get Caught By Surprise With These Disney World Restaurant Changes first appeared on the disney food blog.