We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, May 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The damaged Mars sculpture at Mission: SPACE is now blocked off, indicating repair work may begin soon on the display.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New merchandise inspired by ‘The Lion King’ is now available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A yellow-backed duiker calf was born at the park for the first time in over 20 years.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- CEO Bob Iger rejected ‘The Mandalorian’ and other re-theme ideas for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser before its announced permanent closure.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Administrator Glen Gilzean is interested in creating Advisory Boards to represent district taxpayers, such as small business owners in Disney Springs.
- We now have a full guide to Pride Month 2023 food & beverages specials at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Check out the full list of Pride Month 2023 food, popcorn buckets, sippers, and more souvenirs coming to the Disneyland Resort.
- New concept art was released for Disney’s Pixar Place Hotel, along with an announcement for the new Great Maple Restaurant.
- Also at Pixar Place, a colorful mosaic design has now been added to the porte-cochère for as the former Paradise Pier Hotel continues its transformation.
Disney Cruise Line
The Walt Disney Company
- We took an in-depth look at the life and career of artist Mary Blair, pioneering woman, trailblazer, and legend of Disney history.
WDW News Today
Fantasmic Won’t Return to Disneyland This Summer (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!