We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- While visiting Magic Kingdom today, we spotted the Roger E. Broggie train engine testing near the Fantasyland Station.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom has welcomed a baby okapi to the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail section of the park.
- Basin at Disney Springs has temporarily moved locations from near World of Disney to next to The Art of Disney in the Marketplace area.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Has the cost kept you from buying in to Disney Vacation Club? Our partners at DVC Resale Market can help you purchase a contract for much less than what Disney charges. (Sponsored)
- The graduating Class of 2024 can celebrate their milestone with new graduation-themed merchandise items available at Walt Disney World Resort.
- A Japanese road sign has been added to San Fransokyo Square in Disney California Adventure, adding even more theming to the reimagined land.
- The 2024 Lunar New Year Festival is underway at Disney California Adventure, and we’ve got reviews of every food and beverage item available during the event.
The Walt Disney Company
- Today, a ruling was passed down dismissing Disney’s First Amendment federal lawsuit against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board.
- Following the ruling, Disney issued a statement expressing their intent to appeal the decision.
- The CFTOD Board also issued statements of their own, expressing their delight at the decision.
- Trian Management’s Nelson Peltz has named the two Disney Board Directors he wants to replace with himself and Jay Rasulo in his ongoing proxy fight.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!