There are TONS of souvenirs to choose from on your Disney World trip. You name it — Disney’s (probably) got it.
Some souvenirs are a little cheaper than others, like Disney pins, while others are way more expensive, like building a Lightsaber or Droid in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. But recently, we spotted a souvenir that seemed pretty obscure, and you definitely need to know about it — especially if you own one of those cute little Star Wars droids.
Over at Galaxy’s Edge, we were walking through the shops when we noticed several droid heads sitting on the shelf.
Yep, droid heads of all different shapes and sizes. Did you know that you can purchase a replacement head for the droid you built at the Droid Depot? The heads are $15. No Droid Depot visit required!
When you’re building your droid (an experience that costs $119.99), you can customize it however you’d like, even getting the opportunity to add a personality chip for an additional charge. So it’s good to know that if you end up not being a fan of the head you chose, you can replace it for under $20.
Looking for more Hollywood Studios news? Check out our posts below!
More Hollywood Studios News!
- Um, Can We Talk About the Dismembered Droid Head Souvenirs at Hollywood Studios?
- 3 Rides and 2 Hotel Pools Will Be CLOSED Next Week in Disney World
- A Roller Coaster and the Skyliner Will REOPEN in Disney World THIS WEEK!
- We’ve Got Really GOOD NEWS and Really BAD NEWS about Disney World’s After Hours Events
- WARNING: 2 MAJOR Disney World CLOSURES Begin on January 16th
We’re always bringing you the latest Disney news at DFB, so stay tuned!
Have you built a droid in Galaxy’s Edge? Tell us about your experience below!
The post Um, Can We Talk About the Dismembered Droid Head Souvenirs at Hollywood Studios? first appeared on the disney food blog.