We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, January 29, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- Annual Passholders can head to EPCOT for two new Moana-themed perks: a Hei Hei liege waffle and a complimentary Hei Hei magnet.
- In celebration of the 65th anniversary of “Sleeping Beauty,” a new Dooney & Bourke Collection inspired by the animated film has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- The Sleeping Beauty Dooney & Bourke collection sold out at Disney Springs today, but we were able to find most of the items at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Wishables are making a comeback next month, starting with a new collection celebrating Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
- We found more Walt Disney World-specific merchandise, including a Park Icons belt bag, a Sensational Six autograph book, and a glass mug.
Other Walt Disney World News
- A new construction permit has been filed for work at the former Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort.
- We’re staying at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel before it transforms into Pixar Place Hotel, and we’ve got a full virtual tour of the new Pixar-themed standard rooms.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Permit Filed for Construction at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, New 65th Anniversary Sleeping Beauty Dooney & Bourke Collection Debuts at Walt Disney World, & More: Daily Recap (1/29/24) appeared first on WDW News Today.