Well, it has certainly been a week, hasn’t it?
Disney just had its Q4 2023 Earnings Call and we learned a LOT about how the company is doing financially. We also attended the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World and reviewed a LOT of snacks. We’ve also visited some of the gingerbread displays at Disney World hotels! However, let’s talk about Disney World restaurants. We’ve seen some changes at some restaurants, so let’s see what’s been updated!
There’s a new entree at Columbia Harbour House: Maple-Mustard Glazed Salmon.
It’s served with Green Beans and Rice for $14.79.
A Greek Salad with Chicken has been added to the menu.
It’s made with Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta Cheese, Pita Chips, and Greek Vinaigrette Dressing for $11.99.
Here’s what changed at Kabuki Cafe:
- Sake Slushy changed from $11 to $12
- California Roll changed from $6 to $10
- Nigiri Combo changed from $6.50 to $12
Also, the price of DASANI Bottled Water changed from $3.50 to $3.75.
We’ve got some changes at Yak and Yeti. Under Wok, Korean Beef changed from $24.49 to $23.99.
ALL Kid’s entrees also increased from $10.99 to $11.49.
The snack Hummus with Carrots and Celery is no longer available.
It’s been replaced by Carrots and Celery with Ranch for $3.79.
The kid’s meals at Citricos have changed:
- Shrimp changed from $18 to $19
- Pasta with Marinara changed from $13.50 to $14
- Broccolini was replaced with Broccoli
The Mango Rum-barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich is no longer available.
That’s the only change here, though.
There have been some changes at The Market at Ale & Compass:
- Pineapple Cup changed from $4.19 to $3.99
- REMOVED: Hummus with Carrots and Celery
- ADDED: Carrots and Celery with Ranch for $3.79
- ADDED: Hard-Boiled Eggs for $3.49
The Seafood Combo Box has increased from $19.99 to $20.99.
Desserts also changed:
- REMOVED: Homemade Tray Baked Chocolate & Marshmallow Brownie
- REMOVED: Homemade Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondie
- ADDED: Lovely Selection of House Made Desserts & Cakes on Display for $9.99
Here are the changes under Weekend Brunch Starty Stuff:
- Nom Nom Wings changed from $17 to $17.50
- Pull the Boxty changed from $15 to $17
- Bang Bang’s Chicken changed from $15 to $16
- The Cider House Belly changed from $17 to $17.50
- Kiss Before Shrimp changed from $18.50 to $19
Weekend Brunch Brunchy Stuff also changed:
- It’s Ok To Drool changed from $20.50 to $21.50
- The Irish Porker changed from $21.50 to $22
- Pancakes Diaspora changed from $$16.50 to $17
- Hipsters Lament changed from $22.50 to $23
- Scrumpet City changed from $22.50 to $23
The Weekend Brunch Lunchy Stuff menu also changed:
- OMG Burger changed from $24 to $24.50
- Chicken Pie Do Try changed from $28.50 to $29
- Worth The Wait Beef Sandwich changed from $26.50 to $27
- Salmon Run changed from $32 to $32.50
- Fish & Chips changed from $27.50 to $28
- Bangers + Mash = Yum changed from $26.50 to $27
- Now You’re Talkin’ Chicken Sandwich changed from $24 to $24.50
- Crispy Cream Goats Cheese Salad changed from $21 to $22
Dessert also changed:
- Ger’s Bread & Butter Pudding changed from $12 to $13
- REMOVED: Fluffy Lemon Clouds and The Irish Sweet Spot
- ADDED: Got Chocolate? — Double chocolate mousse, caramel sauce, chocolate nut crunch, chocolate brownie for $11
- ADDED: Cheeseberry Bake — Baked strawberry cheesecake with vanilla cream cheese and glazed strawberries for $12
- ADDED: Crumble at the Knees — Apple and blackberry crumble with caramel sauce, vanilla custard and ice cream for $12
Lunch had the same changes as above, but also some additional changes. Here’s what was changed under It’s All To Savor:
- Risotto Nua changed from $27 to $27.50
- Serious Steak changed from $34 to $34.50
- Let There Be No Rush Pork changed from $32 to $32.50
- Braised Be Beef changed from $38 to $39
You can now get Adult Chicken Nuggets at D-Luxe Burger.
There are some changes at Vivoli il Gelato, too:
- Two Scoops Cup changed from $9.25 to $9.75
- Waffle Cone changed from $1.50 to $1.75
Here’s how the gelato flavors changed:
- REMOVED: Pumpkin
- ADDED: Cotton Candy – Zucchero Filato
The following Shakes have also been added: Mint Cookies and Cream, Cake Batter, Santa’s Crew, and Vinogato.
Here’s how Beer Floats changed:
- ADDED: NYF Root Beer and Vanilla — Not Your Father’s Rootbeer and Vanilla for $17
- ADDED: Chamoyada — Mango sorbetto, beer, chamoy, and tajin for $17
Beverages have changed, too:
- Espresso changed from $3.75 to $4
- Double Espresso changed from $4.50 to $4.75
- Cappuccino changed from $5.75 to $6
- Café Latte changed from $5.75 to $6
- Americano changed from $3.75 to $4
- Mocha Latte changed from $6.25 to $6.50
- Caramel Latte changed from $6.25 to $6.50
- Hot Tea changed from $3.75 to $4
- ADDED: Hot Chocolate for $6
The Kid’s Ham Sandwich has been removed from the menu.
That’s the only change here, though.
Here’s what changed with Entrees at Lottawatta Lodge:
- Double Bacon Cheeseburger changed from $16.79 to $17.29
- Double Cheeseburger changed from $15.79 to $16.29
- Caesar Salad with Shrimp changed from $13.29 to $13.79
- Shrimp & Grits changed from $12.99 to $13.29
- White Cap Flatbread changed from $11.99 to $12.49
- Caesar Salad with Chicken changed from $11.59 to $11.99
- Florida Garden Salad with Chicken changed from $11.29 to $11.79
- Roasted Chicken Rice Bowl changed from $10.49 to $10.79
- Chicken Strips changed from $10.49 to $10.99
- Pepperoni Flatbread changed from $11.29 to $11.79
- Cheese Flatbread changed from $10.79 to $11.29
- Florida Garden Salad changed from $9.29 to $9.79
- Caesar Salad changed from $8.99 to $9.49
The following Plant-Based items also had changes:
- Impossible Burger changed from $12.79 to $13.29
- Roasted Tofu Rice Bowl changed from $10.49 to $10.79
Sides changed like this:
- French Fries changed from $4.49 to $4.99
- House Chips changed from $4.49 to $4.99
- Coleslaw changed from $3.49 to $3.99
Here’s what happened with Kid’s Meals:
- ADDED: Turkey Sandwich Kid’s Pack — Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast with Cheddar on Honey-Wheat Bread with Apple Chips, Cucumber, and Grape Tomatoes and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $7.79
- ADDED: PB&J Uncrustable — Served with choice of two sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.79
Desserts also changed here:
- Nestlé Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar changed from $5.99 to $6.29
- Olaf Frozen Lemonade Strawberry Bar changed from $5.69 to $5.99
- Chocolate Chip Cookie changed from $3.49 to $3.99
Milkshakes also increased from $5.69 to $5.99.
Here’s how beverages have changed:
- Frozen Blue Raspberry Lemonade changed from $4.99 to $5.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages changed from $4.29 to $4.49
- Chocolate Milk changed from $4.19 to $4.49
- Lowfat Milk changed from $1.99 to $2.29
- Simply Orange changed from $4.99 to $5.29
- Minute Maid Apple Juice changed from $1.99 to $2.29
On the alcoholic beverages side, Beer had these changes:
- Bud Light Lager changed from $12 to $12.75
- Yuengling Traditional Lager changed from $12 to $12.75
Here’s how Wine changed:
- Copa Di Vino Cabernet Sauvignon changed from $10 to $11
- Copa Di Vino Chardonnay changed from $10 to $11
- Opici Family Red Sangria changed from $12 to $13
Cocktails also changed:
- Piña CoLAVA changed from $15.50 to $16
- Wattamelon-Passion Lemonade with Tito’s Handmade Vodka changed from $14.50 to $15
- Salted Caramel Bourbon Milk Shake changed from $13.50 to $14
- Frozen Bacardi and Coca-Cola changed from $12.50 to $15
- Frozen Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola changed from $12.50 to $15
Here’s what changed with Entrees:
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Shrimp — Romaine Lettuce, Shrimp, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Caesar Dressing for $13.79
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken — Romaine Lettuce, Chicken, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Caesar Dressing for $11.79
Ice Cream cups changed like this:
- Brownie Sundae changed from $7.29 to $7.79
- DOLE Whip Orange Cup changed from $5.29 to $5.49
- Vanilla and DOLE Whip Orange Swirl Cup changed from $5.29 to $5.79
- Vanilla Soft-serve Ice Cream Cup changed from $5.29 to $5.79
Waffle cones also changed:
- DOLE Whip Orange Waffle Cone changed from $5.79 to $6.29
- REMOVED: Orange Bird Holiday Citrus Swirl
- Vanilla and DOLE Whip Orange Swirl Waffle Cone changed from $5.79 to $6.29
- Vanilla Soft-serve Ice Cream Waffle Cone changed from $5.79 to $6.29
Snacks changed, too:
- Mickey-shaped Pretzel changed from $7.49 to $7.79
- Chocolate Chip Cookie changed from $3.29 to $3.79
Beverages saw changes: Assorted Fountain Beverages changed from $4.29 to $4.49. Also, beer changed:
- Corona Extra Lager changed from $9.25 to $10.50
- Budweiser Lager changed from $8.50 to $9.25
- Coors Light Lager changed from $8.50 to $9.25
Wine also changed: Opici Family Red Sangria changed from $12 to $13. We also saw these changes with cocktails:
- Orange Slope Swirl with Tito’s Handmade Vodka changed from $16.50 to $17
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule changed from $11 to $11.50
Remember, if you’re looking for a certain snack or food at a Disney World restaurant, you can check menus online on the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app. We’ll also keep you updated on any changes.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
The post Raglan Road, Columbia Harbour House, and MORE Disney World Restaurants Changed This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.