We are so excited for the official opening of the reimagined Pixar Place Hotel over in Disneyland — January isn’t that far away!
This hotel used to be Paradise Pier, but will now be fully themed to Pixar when it reopens. That includes the Great Maple Restaurant, which opened its doors on November 15th! Check out the first look at the reimagined inside with us.
This restaurant is located on the hotel’s first floor and is a “southern California-based modern American eatery” serving comfort food items like fried chicken, burgers, and salads. This is a chain restaurant with other locations around California, but this is the first one on Disney property.
The restaurant, which will also have a full bar, is currently open for walk-ins, and reservations will be accepted starting November 21st.
Thanks to @ScottGustin on Twitter/X, we know the restaurant has lots of colorful seating options and black-and-white portraits of popular Pixar characters on the walls.
We can’t wait to dine here ourselves soon! Looking for more Disneyland news? Check out our posts below.
More Disneyland News!
- Get a Look INSIDE Disney’s NEWEST Hotel Restaurant
- Everyone Can GO HOME! This Is the ULTIMATE Disney Holiday Popcorn Bucket.
- NEWS: Disney California Adventure Is CLOSING EARLY Today
- We Got a SNEAK PEEK at Everything Coming to Disneyland for the Holidays (Including NEW Character Outfits!)
- NEWS: A Popular Disney Attraction Will Temporarily CLOSE in 2024
As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest news!
Are you planning to dine at this new restaurant? Tell us in the comments!
The post Get a Look INSIDE Disney’s NEWEST Hotel Restaurant first appeared on the disney food blog.