Military Discounts on Disneyland Resort Hotels and Park Tickets for 2024
The Disneyland Resort offers special discounts on hotel rooms and park tickets for eligible U.S. military personnel for 2024. Here’s what you need to know:
Who is Eligible
The discounts are available for active and retired military members, including:
- Active members of the National Guard, Reservists, Coast Guard, Space Force, Commissioned Corps of Public Health Service, and Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Retirees from the above organizations
- Spouses with valid military ID (in the absence of the service member)
Hotel Room Discounts
- Discounts up to 30% at Paradise Pier Hotel, up to 35% at Disneyland Hotel, and up to 40% at Grand Californian Hotel
- Valid for stays between January 2 – December 13, 2024
- Must book by December 10, 2024
- Call (407) 939-7830 to check availability and book
Park Ticket Discounts
Discounted 3-day and 4-day Park Hopper tickets are available, with or without Disney Genie+ service.
- 3-day Park Hopper: $269
- 3-day Park Hopper with Genie+: $359
- 4-day Park Hopper: $315
- 4-day Park Hopper with Genie+: $435
- Tickets valid January 2 – December 13, 2024
- Purchase by December 10, 2024
- Available at participating U.S. military base ticket offices
- Park reservations required
Take advantage of these great discounts in 2024 if you are eligible! Plan your Disneyland vacation with discounted rooms and tickets.
The post Eligible Military Member Discounts For Disneyland Hotels and Park Tickets 2024 appeared first on Park Savers.