Two Oswald-inspired treats will be available to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders beginning tomorrow, September 20, at EPCOT. The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Annual Passholder magnet will also be released tomorrow.
Oswald Treats at EPCOT
The two specialty treats will be available from September 20 through October 23, 2023, at Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion of EPCOT.
- Oswald Triple Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, chocolate mousse, crisp pearls and a white cookie dome (pictured above)
- Oswald Cookies ‘n Cream Shake: Garnished with an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit chocolate coin
- At the time of purchase, Passholders must present their valid Annual Pass ID from the Tickets and Passes section of their My Disney Experience app and a valid government-issued photo ID. Learn how to link your pass to your Disney account.
- Oswald treats will be available at Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion at EPCOT daily during normal operating hours from September 20 through October 23, 2023.
- Subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
All offerings, operating hours and locations subject to availability and change or cancellation without notice.
The post Walt Disney World Annual Passholder-Exclusive Oswald Treats Coming to EPCOT appeared first on WDW News Today.