If you thought all the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival excitement was over, we’ve got news for you — MORE booths are opening soon!
We’ve eaten everything at the Food and Wine Festival so far, but there’s going to be more to try! Let’s break down what you can expect to grab from these four new booths starting on September 22nd.
The first of these four new booths is Bubbles & Brine. This is a new booth that will have all-new food options too! If you’re a seafood lover, this is a booth you won’t want to miss.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon (New)
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone-ground mustard sauce (New)
- Caviar with traditional accompaniments, champagne cream, and blini (New)
To drink, you can also grab the following:
- Moët & Chandon Impérial
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Dom Pérignon
Next up is Char & Chop, which also has all-new food options!
- Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad (New)
- Grilled IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta (New)
- Meat Assorti: Trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil, and grilled ciabatta (New)
If you’re feeling thirsty, you can grab:
- Krombacher Pilsner (New)
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager (New)
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter (New)
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
The third new booth is Swirled Showcase, which has some fun sweet treats!
- Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Salted Caramel
- Cream Soda Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Fanta Grape Float with vanilla soft-serve
As for drinks, you can grab the following:
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with vanilla soft-serve
Lastly, we have Wine & Wedge, which will be a cheese-lover’s dream!
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments (New) (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade (New) (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread (New) (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements paired with Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Hartley Apple Brandy, and Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port (New)
To wash it all down, you can grab:
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese (New)
- Hartley Apple Brandy (New)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port (New)
We can’t wait to try these new booths in just a few short days! Looking for more Food and Wine news? Check out our posts below!
More Food and Wine Posts!
- BRAND NEW EPCOT Food and Wine Booths Open This Week!
- NEW Menu Items Announced For The 2023 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic in Disney World
- Why You Should Skip EPCOT’s Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
- You Might Want To AVOID Disney World on October 17th
- A Complete Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Scavenger Hunt
As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney news!
Which of these are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!
The post BRAND NEW EPCOT Food and Wine Booths Open This Week! first appeared on the disney food blog.