A small fire broke out on the Disney Wonder last night due to an electrical short in the speaker system.
These are screenshots from video provided by Disney Wonder guests. The fire was on a speaker high up behind the giant Funnel Vision screen. Initially, just smoke was rising, then progressively larger flames were visible.
The fire was not directly near guests, but the screen and speaker are mounted on the funnel that houses Vibe, the teen club. Disney Cruise Line firefighters reported to the scene and put out the fire. They closed off the decks around the fire but all areas were back open within a few hours.
The post Speaker Catches on Fire Aboard Disney Wonder Cruise Ship appeared first on WDW News Today.