We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- If you’re looking for a sweet and savory snack to celebrate the holidays at Magic Kingdom, Casey’s Corner is stepping up to the plate.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe is now serving a Texas-sized sweet potato pie for a limited time.
- Magic Kingdom is now serving Christmas Cookie Churros on Main Street, U.S.A.
- A new Christmas Wreath Doughnut is available at Magic Kingdom for the holiday season.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party begins this evening, and we’ve got a first look at the guide map to help you plan your visit.
- This year, all guests who enter Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party can pick up a free ornament featuring the 50th Anniversary logo!
- Golden Oak Outpost at Magic Kingdom is kicking off the holiday season with Christmas style fried pork tamales and a chai caramel freeze.
- If candy canes are your favorite Christmas treat, make a stop at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Earlier this week, we were teased with a new musical tin popcorn bucket. Well we found it today on the very first night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Aptly named for the parade during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the new Once Upon a Christmastime Tart is available at Sunshine Tree Terrace.
- Two exclusive offerings are available at The Friar’s Nook during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year at Magic Kingdom: Curry Brat Tots and the Tinker Bell Cream Puff.
- Over at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland, a new Sugar Plum Shake is available.
- The Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom is offering the holiday Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll all day long, but only guests at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be able to purchase the cleverly-named Mickey Mousse Ornament Treat.
- At the Cool Ship in Tomorrowland, guests can find the Polar Bear Claw.
- They’ve decked the halls and baked a bushel of festive treats — now it’s time for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at the 2022 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks is back for 2022!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The halls are decked, jingle bells are ringing on Slinky Dog Dash, and Woody’s Lunch Box has a new Hot Chocolate Lunch Box Tart.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can cool down with a holiday candy cane milkshake piled high with goodies.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney has announced a few closures due to the incoming Subtropical Storm Nicole, and has since reversed the decision.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Today, the National Hurricane Center projected the path of Subtropical Storm Nicole has shifted north with a landfall closer to Brevard County late Wednesday or early Thursday.
- For casual and hardcore Disney fans alike, the Disney+ series “The Imagineering Story” was a massive hit, and is now a book.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has announced the following will also be closed on Thursday, November 10.
- As Tropical Storm Nicole continues to grow in strength and intensity, the Orlando International Airport is taking some preventive measures.
- Disneyland Resort has released the full guide of 2022 holiday food and beverages.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The triumphant return of Tokyo Disney Resort’s entertainment has been realized in the new “Believe! Sea of Dreams” nighttime show, which officially debuts later this week.
- Today, Tokyo Disney Resort gave a first look at the actual costumes for Mickey and Friends in their special 40th Anniversary costumes which will debut next April!
Entertainment and Media
- Disney said they added 12.1 million subscribers for Disney+ during their Q4 Earnings Report, beating analysts’ expectations of 9.4 million for the quarter.
- With “Indiana Jones 5” coming out in June 2023, Disney is now pursuing the development of an Indiana Jones TV series for Disney+.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney Parks made $7.4 billion in Q4 and $28 billion over the full fiscal year.
- The Walt Disney Company has reported its earnings for both quarter four and the full 2022 fiscal year, with a total of $82, in revenue.
- For the second time this year, stock for The Walt Disney Company ($DIS) has closed at under $100 per share.
- Hurricane Ian caused a $65 Million dip in expected Q4 Earnings for Disney Parks, Experiences, & Products.
- The Walt Disney Company CFO Christine McCarthy was asked about possible contingency plans to keep the company fiscally sound during a recession.
WDW News Today
Every Magic Kingdom Holiday Treat
Disney’s Live-Action ‘Hercules’ To Be TikTok-Inspired Musical?
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Kicks Off, Fiscal 2022 Earnings Report Released, Disney’s Recession Plan Includes Increased Capacity and Reselling Annual Passes, and More: Daily Recap (11/8/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.