We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, November 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Check out the latest photo report from Magic Kingdom.
- The Center Street refurbishment has been completed.
- One of the worst restrooms at Magic Kingdom is scheduled for expansion and refurbishment.
- Christmastime is finally here, and decorations at Walt Disney World are everywhere! This also means the return of “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” dioramas to the windows of the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom.
- We’re just days away from the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, and some of the cheer is already here. The festival kitchens, entrance decorations, and more have been set up in preparation for Friday.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has revealed a closer look at small details of the upcoming walkthrough attraction, Journey of Water Inspired by Moana.
- The Columbia Sportswear Company has unveiled a new collection inspired by “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” animated series.
Other Walt Disney World News
- New experiences celebrating Walt Disney Animation Studios’ latest film “Strange World” are coming to Walt Disney World.
- DVC Members visiting Walt Disney World Resort will have two new events to choose from soon.
- New experiences celebrating Walt Disney Animation Studios’ latest film “Strange World” are coming to Disneyland Resort.
- Edelweiss Snacks at Disneyland is now offering three different flavors of turkey legs. You can choose between Smoked, Buffalo, and BBQ options — and we reviewed all three.
- Christmastime is in full swing at Disneyland, and we are finding new holiday merchandise all the time! Check out these new holiday items we found.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Sivako! We may not have Pandora: The World of Avatar here at Tokyo Disney Resort, but it seems the Oriental Land Company is ready to get on board the synergy machine with a new dessert and drink to celebrate “Avatar: The Way of Water” at Tokyo DisneySea!
Entertainment and Media
- MOVIE REVIEW: ‘Strange World’ — Another Mediocre Effort By Disney
- As millions prepare to watch the 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow, three new and returning Disney features have been spotted along the streets of New York City that are sure to be a hit with fans, including the new Bluey balloon.
The Walt Disney Company
- Bob Iger expressed concerns about Chapek “killing the soul” of Disney regularly, citing park price increases and the treatment of creatives.
- Returning CEO Bob Iger has arranged to meet with staff and Cast Members in a town hall meeting on Monday, November 28, to discuss the company’s future.
- New reports reveal that Bob Iger stopped then-CEO Bob Chapek’s mass layoff of Cast Members before the CARES Act protections were in place at the start of the pandemic.
WDW News Today
Chapek Tried to Conduct Mass Layoffs Before COVID Aid Kicked In, Iger Cleaning House at Disney – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Iger Stopped CEO Bob Chapek’s Mass Layoff of Cast Members, One of the Worst Restrooms at Magic Kingdom Set for Major Expansion, and More: Daily Recap (11/23/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.