When it comes to the most popular Disney World restaurants, there are a few restaurants that probably stick out in your mind.
You’ve got spots like Chef Mickey’s or Topolino’s Terrace, where you can dine with your favorite characters. Then there are places like Le Cellier and California Grill, where you’ll be served a signature meal with high-caliber ingredients. But perhaps some of the MOST popular spots are those places where you get a stellar atmosphere for your meal, like Cinderella’s Royal Table, Be Our Guest Restaurant, or Space 220. And if you’re looking to dine at one of those spots soon, we need to warn you about some price increases!
Be Our Guest Restaurant is located in Magic Kingdom and offers one of the most well-themed meals in Disney World because the interior of the restaurant is made to look like the Beast’s castle from Beauty and the Beast. The meal is quite popular, but those planning to visit soon are going to be paying extra for this experience.
Let’s start out with pricing for the meal. Previously, the cost of this prix fixe meal was $62 for adults and $37 for children, but that has now gone up to $67 per adult and $39 per child. That price doesn’t include gratuity or tax.
Along with the price increase, we’ve seen some menu updates. The Country Seasonal Salad on the appetizer list has been replaced with a Country Pear Salad, which contains Belgium Endive, Petit Lettuce Blend, Candied Walnuts, and Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing. On the entree list, the Herb-Salted Pork Tenderloin has been replaced by the Dry-Aged Duroc Pork Chop, served with Lentil Ragout, Shaved Fennel, and Dijon Mustard Sauce.
The Filet Mignon is now served with a side of Yukon Gold Potato Puree and Smoked Potato Bernaise Sauce. The sides have also changed for the Poulet Rouge Chicken, which comes with Celery Root Puree, Roasted Root Vegetables, and Pinot Noir Jus.
And if you’re ordering any adult beverages during your meal, be prepared for some price increases on those. Here are the changes we’ve seen so far:
- Enchantée Champagne Brut (Enchanted) Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut, Chouilly is now $85 for a bottle, $21 for a glass
- L’ombre de la Bête Chardonnay (Shadow of the Beast) Georges Duboeuf, Emile Beranger, Pouilly-Fuissé Burgundy is now $81 for a bottle, $19 for a glass
- Enchantée Rosé (Enchanted) Gérard Bertrand Syrah/Grenache Rosé, Languedoc is now $53 for a bottle, $13 for a glass
- L’ombre de la Bête Vin Rouge (Shadow of the Beast) Jean-Luc Colombo, Les Bartavelles, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Rhône Valley is now $85 for a bottle, $21 for a glass
- The Be Our Guest Private Label Wine Sampler has gone up to $28
- Charles de Fère Cuvée Jean Louis Blanc de Blancs Brut, France is now $42 for a bottle, $11 for a glass
- Jacques Dumont Sancerre, France is now $64 for a bottle, $16 for a glass
- Château des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara Peninsula is now $85 for a bottle, $21 for a glass
- Meiomi Rosé, California is now $64 for a bottle, $16 for a glass
- Saracco Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont went DOWN in price to $42 for a bottle, $11 for a glass
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont is now $64 for a bottle, $16 for a glass
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Yellow Label, Reims is now $140
- Dr. Loosen Dr. L Riesling QBA, Mosel is now $53 for a bottle, $13 for a glass
- King Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley is now $59 for a bottle, $14 for a glass
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines Goldie Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills is now $96 for a bottle, $23 for a glass
- Cambria Katherine’s Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley is now $59 for a bottle, $14 for a glass
- Kistler Les Noisetiers Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast is now $130
- Belle Glos Pinot Noir, Las Alturas, Santa Lucia Highlands is now $75 for a bottle, $18 for a glass
- Joseph Drouhin Laforet Pinot Noir, Burgundy is now $59 for a bottle, $15 for a glass
- Flowers Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast is now $110
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Syrah, Columbia Valley is now $53 for a bottle, $13 for a glass
- Markham Merlot, Napa Valley is now $64 for a bottle, $16 for a glass
- The Prisoner Red Blend, Napa Valley is now $85 for a bottle, $21 for a glass
- Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley is now $75 for a bottle, $17 for a glass
- Silverado Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley is now $96 for a bottle, $23 for a glass
- Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley is now $150
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider is now $9.25
- Stella Artois, Belgium is now $9.75
- Kronenbourg 1664, France is now $9.75
- Hoegaarden Wit, Belgium is now $8.50
- Saison Dupont, Belgium is now $10.75
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA, Tampa, Florida is now $9.50
- Chimay Blue, Belgium is now $13.25
Those are all the price increases and menu changes we’ve got right now for Be Our Guest Restaurant, but we’ll update you if we find more. These changes apply to both lunch and dinner. Keep in mind that the breakfast service has not yet returned to this restaurant.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to Be Our Guest Restaurant? Tell us in the comments!
The post Price INCREASES Hit Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.