Disneyland Resort is releasing more details about the upcoming winter holiday celebrations, including Christmas, Diwali, and the Festival of the Holidays.
2022 Festival of the Holidays
The Festival of the Holidays takes place at Disney California Adventure, including Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day. Joining the lineup of performers this year is Tina and The Sounds of Celebration!, who will perform holiday tunes with an uplifting repertoire of salsa, merengue, cumbia, and rock Latino! Other fantastic returning acts include the Mariachi Divas, Mostly Kosher, Blue13 Dance Company, Phat Cat Swinger and The Mistletoes, and the Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party returns!
To commemorate Diwali at the Disneyland Hotel, The Coffee House will feature an Indian chai Archisha Tea on the menu from October 17, 2022 – January 9, 2023. The Blue13 Dance Company will perform near The Coffee House at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. daily from October 17 – October 24, 2022, before they head to the Disney Festival of Holidays in Disney California Adventure park for the season.
Santa Claus will appear in various locations throughout the Disneyland Resort including Critter Country in Disneyland park, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail in Disney California Adventure park, and at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. He will be available from November 11 through December 24.
Food & Beverage Sneak Peek
Disney California Adventure Park:
- Grizzly Peak Churro: Peppermint Churro – Churro coated with crushed candy canes, drizzled with chocolate and vanilla sauce
- Lamplight Lounge: Peppermint Donuts – Hot cocoa-dusted donuts with toasted marshmallow crème and peppermint-chocolate dipping sauce
- Festive Foods Marketplace Merry Mashups: Esquites Carnitas Mac & Cheese – Esquites-style mac & cheese with carnitas, salsa macha, spiced puffed rice, freeze-dried corn, and chopped cilantro
- Smokejumpers Grill: Loaded Latkes -Traditional Latkes loaded with smoked brisket, topped with dairy-free horseradish cream and scallions
- Sonoma Terrace: Mistletoe Mule – A holiday take on a classic mule cocktail with cranberry juice and agave, garnished with a sprig of rosemary and a Cape cranberry
- Red Rose Taverne: Holiday Grey Stuff – Traditional Grey Stuff with a holiday twist
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- GCH Holiday Cart – Poinsettia Cookie
The “Toy Story” Happy Holidays popcorn bucket will return this year.
Several new Spirit Jerseys will be available this year. The ones pictured above, plus some of the other previewed merchandise, are already available on shopDisney if you want a jump start on your holiday outfits.