Prices on food and beverage across Walt Disney World Resort have been raised today. The price increases are in place at nearly every restaurant on property.
- Alcoholic beverages have increased by approximately $0.30-$2.50 each. For example, the Hang Ten Mojito at Typhoon Lagoon increased from $14 to $14.50, but the Black Cherry Lemonade increased from $13 to $15.50.
- DASANI Bottled Water has increased from $3.50 to $3.75, while smartwater has increased from $5.50 to $5.75.
- Fountain beverages have increased from $3.99 to $4.29 at most venues, but $4.50 at outdoor vending carts.
The price changes also took effect at Disney-owned venues in Disney Springs. For example, drinks at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar increased by $0.50 for beer, while mixed drinks increased by $0.50 – $1 each.
- Cotton candy has increased from $5.25 to $5.50.
Quick-service food has increased by approximately $0.30-$1. Examples include:
- Kids’ Power Pack meals have increased from $6.19 to $6.79.
- Entrées at Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT saw an average increase of $0.30, with the new pepperoni pizza roll increasing from $10.99 to $11.29 and Caesar salad increasing from $11.29 to $11.59.
- Wine has increased by an average of $1 per glass and $6 per bottle.
- Lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant has increased from $62 to $67 for ages 10+. For ages 3-9, prices increased from $37 to $39.
- Entrées at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop saw an average increase of $1. The Kitchen Sink also increased by $1 to a total of $36. Sundaes increased by approximately $0.25 per scoop.
Several items, such as DOLE Whips and Mickey Pretzels, that saw large price increases back in January were spared from increases today.
The post BREAKING: Prices Increased at Most Food & Beverage Venues Across Walt Disney World Resort appeared first on WDW News Today.