We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Today we stopped over at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and joined in on the Wilderness Lodge Pumpkin Patch Scavenger Hunt!
- New Legacy Lightsaber hilts are coming to shopDisney and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney nuiMOs and pin collectors can count down to the holidays with two new advent calendars available on shopDisney!
- A new “Cinderella” dress and matching sweater by Her Universe are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Check out the new Annual Passholder Popcorn Bucket that will be available exclusively to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
- We found new holiday items in Disney Home at Downtown Disney District and Emporium in Disneyland Park.
- On a recent visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we found the prices for Legacy Lightsabers have increased.
- A new collection of “Star Wars” holiday merchandise and ornaments has arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- Fans of the earliest Disney cartoons featuring Mickey and Minnie in their black-and-white era will love these new retro apparel items we found this week at the Disneyland Resort!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is reopening next month with new “Frozen” theming in select areas.
- This year to celebrate Thanksgiving, the culinary teams at Walt Disney World Resort are bringing their fall A-game because there is no shortage of items for you to indulge in from coast to coast.
- Disney confirmed that Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will close on November 13 and will be down for an undisclosed amount of time for refurbishment.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- If you’re visiting Tokyo Disney Resort next year, you can purchase a new Vacation Package plan which includes all-you-can-eat churros!
- While construction does seem to be slowing a bit in Fantasy Springs at Tokyo DisneySea, the project is still coming along, and there’s been visible progress at the site!
Entertainment and Media
- The trailer for the “Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special” was leaked online, and you can watch it here.
- Disney has been in talks with the BBC to acquire the streaming rights to the “Doctor Who” series. Ncuti Gatwa announced the news that the series is coming to Disney+ in 2023.
- As Elton John prepares to wrap his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour, Disney announced today that his final concert in North America will stream live on Disney+.
WDW News Today
Fantasy Springs & New Space Mountain Construction (October 2022) – Tokyo Disney Resort
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Blizzard Beach Reopening with Some ‘Frozen’ Theming, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special’ Trailer Debuts, Every Thanksgiving Treat Coming to Walt Disney World, and More: Daily Recap (10/25/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.