If there’s one thing Disney World has plenty of right now, it’s new treats and snacks! We’ve been trying all kinds of Halloween goodies over the past few days, and there are also lots of eats for Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month throughout the parks.
But now, even MORE new eats are coming to Disney World soon. Check out these sweet and savory additions coming to a few restaurants at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Disney said the menu here is “entering a whole new territory,” which sounds like there are going to be a lot of changes.
Here are some new additions:
- Territory Popcorn Sampler: the chef’s take on popcorn with spicy, caramel, sea salt, truffle, and BBQ flavors
- Artisinal Cheese and Charcuterie: Chef Brian Knox carefully selected Oregon and Utah cheeses with a focus on smokey notes and even a cheese wrapped in honey and sea salt – accompanied by fresh honeycomb, pickled vegetables, and handcrafted bread
- Loaded Baked Potato Flatbread: topped with bacon, potato, chive cream cheese, and crème fresh
- Salmon Run Flatbread: topped with an in-house dill-cured gravlax salmon with truffle cream cheese, fried capers, onions, black sea salt, and dill
- Bacon on the Wire: black pepper candied bacon cured in smoked paprika and bourbon, cold smoked, and roasted perfectly with a bourbon glaze; also features deviled eggs topped with fried shrimp, chipotle beef jerky, and salmon candy with a bourbon drizzle
- Bone and Brie: roasted bone marrow, honey-baked brie baked in a cast iron skillet with marionberry onion jam
There are a lot of new drinks coming as well.
- National 95: a coast-to-coast twist on the classic French 95 cocktail, combining Whistle Pig Rye from the East coast with simple syrup, and sparkling Argyle Brut from the West coast
- Lewis and Clark-inspired L&C G&T: made with Fords Gin, St. Germaine, and elderflower tonic, garnished with a cucumber ribbon and fresh flower
- Orchards Bounty: Ketel One Peach & Orange Blossom Botanicals vodka, house-made pinot gris syrup, Dolin Blanc vermouth, and Aperol
- Orange Spiced Sangria: Chateau Ste Michelle cabernet, Cointreau orange liqueur, apple cider, and house-made orange spice syrup
- Northwoods: Bulleit Rye, house-made rosemary syrup, citrus juices, and maple
- Smores Old Fashioned: Elijah Craig bourbon, toasted marshmallow syrup, and chocolate bitters garnished with perfectly toasted marshmallows
- Timeless Elias: a smoking libation featuring Macallan 12 yr. scotch, house-made vanilla bean syrup, and Courvoisier VSOP
Now, let’s head over to Roaring Fork for some new menu items that will be coming to this restaurant on October 11th.
There will be changes to the menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. The new desserts will be available all day.
Here’s a look at the new items:
- Meat and Potatoes Quiche: with broccoli, potatoes, bacon, ham, and gouda
- Vegetable Lover’s Quiche: with peppers, onions, leeks, green peas, potatoes, broccoli, fresh herb, and cheddar
- Warm Freshly Baked Cinnamon Roll: with fresh blueberries and blueberry cream cheese frosting
- Warm Grizzly Bear Claw: with mixed nuts and raisin filling
There are lots of options for lunch and dinner as well.
Lunch and Dinner
- Asian-Style Noodle Salad: tofu, mixed vegetables, crispy rice noodles, and fried wontons; option to add chicken or shrimp
- Heirloom Tomato Salad: pickled wild mushrooms, burrata cheese, red pepper pesto, and basil
- Country-style Baked Meatloaf: with buttery green peas, chunky mashed potatoes, and gravy
- Barbecued Brisket and Burnt Ends: with potato hash, fiery coleslaw, and cornbread
And finally, there are going to be some new treats!
Dessert (available all day)
- Almond Walnut Bundt Cake: with a coffee glaze and cream cheese icing
- House-made Blueberry Thyme Crumb Pie (seasonal flavor that will change flavors throughout the year)
- Bear Mousse Cake: raspberry mousse, almond cake, and dark chocolate ganache
- Humphrey Bee Hive Cake: chocolate cake, passionfruit mousse, sugar bees, and a white chocolate Humphrey on top
We’ll be heading to Wilderness Lodge soon to try out the new eats, so stay tuned to DFB for full reviews!
Which of the new items looks the best to you? Let us know in the comments.
The post 25 NEW Eats and Drinks Are Coming to Disney World SOON first appeared on the disney food blog.