If you’re looking for some liquid courage before you face your fears in The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare, visit The Weeknd After Hours Nightmare Bar.
Menu for The Weeknd After Hours Nightmare Bar at Halloween Horror Nights 31
- Save Your Tears – $11.49 for 12 oz., $15.49 with souvenir glass
Drafts On Tap:
- Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest – $12.00 for 12 oz., $15.00 with souvenir glass
- Rogue Batsquatch Hazy IPA – $12.00 for 12 oz.,$15.00 with souvenir glass
- Keel & Curley Pecan Pie Cider – $12.00 for 12 oz.,$15.00 with souvenir glass
- Spellbound Cabernet Sauvignon – $9.00
- Beringer Founder’s Estate Chardonnay – $9.00
- Voodoo Brewing Co. Lacto Cooler – $12.25
- Modelo Especial – $10.50
- White Claw – $10.50
- Bud Light – $9.50
Photos of Menu Items from The Weeknd After Hours Nightmare Bar at Halloween Horror Nights 31
*NEW* Save Your Tears – $11.49
Old Forester bourbon, De Kuyper peach brandy, single pressed lemon juice, agave nectar, Peychaud’s bitters, topper with peach bursting boba
Not only does The Weeknd have one of the best houses at this year’s event, but also one of the best drinks. It tasted almost like a peach lemonade.
The flavor wasn’t overly sweet or artificial.
It also has peach bursting boba on top, which complimented it well.
This was refreshing and enjoyable. We will definitely be getting a few more of these before Halloween Horror Nights 31 comes to an end!
Location of The Weeknd After Hours Nightmare Bar at Halloween Horror Nights 31
You can find The Weeknd After Hours Nightmare Bar in Battery Park at Universal Studios Florida, across from Mel’s Drive-In.
Will you be trying the Save Your Tears speciality cocktail? Let us know in the comments below.