We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- EPCOT Forever is expected to return in 2023, as a filler between the end of Harmonious and the start of a new show.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Scaffolding has been erected at Roundup Rodeo Barbecue in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney KiteTails at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is officially ending this month.
- If you like to start your day off with a side of Disney magic, Starbucks locations inside Walt Disney World have a new tumbler available.
- We found a new jewelry collection at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom, featuring items from the World of Wakanda collection inspired by Black Panther.
- We found two new Pandora ornaments in Windtraders at Pandora — The World of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Indiana Jones voodoo doll replica has been released at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Two new designer collection dolls have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Do you want to show your love for Walt Disney World and Starbucks this holiday season? New ornaments have arrived.
- The Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios Starbucks ceramic tumblers have debuted.
- A new 5th edition Zombie tiki mug made a surprise debut tonight at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Halloween kicked off at the Magic Kingdom last month, but more festive treats are coming to Walt Disney World.
- We found a new Loungefly crossbody bag for a favorite attraction, Mad Tea Party, in Disney Clothiers at Disneyland.
- In the Downtown Disney District, we spotted a Haunted Mansion chess set.
- A new 5th edition Zombie tiki mug made a surprise debut tonight at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar in the Disneyland Hotel.
The Walt Disney Company
- It’s no secret that The Walt Disney Company has been looking into a metaverse of their own, and in a recent interview, CEO Bob Chapek dug a little deeper into those plans.
WDW News Today
Disney Entertainment News Today and Deep in the Plus Discuss Everything Announced at D23 Expo 22!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!