We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, September 2, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Our latest photo report highlights TRON Lightcycle Run train tests, limited edition and limited release pins, and more!
- Every date is sold out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in September, and the last nights in October are going fast too!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Salt & Straw has debuted their September flavors, called The Harvest Festival Series, so we went to try them all!
- Nothing can stop the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway ears we found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Showtimes have been removed for the “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” projection show on the it’s a small world facade.
- Speaking of “Encanto”, Bruno is set to make his Disney Parks debut at Oogie Boogie Bash next week.
- The Matterhorn Bobsleds will officially reopen from their refurbishment in mid-October.
- Mickey, Minnie, and the whole gang debuted in their special “homemade” Halloween costumes today.
- Don’t miss the new glow-in-the-dark popcorn bucket alongside the returning Mummy Mickey bucket we found today.
- With Haunted Mansion Holiday opening today, we got a first look at this year’s ballroom gingerbread house featuring Lock, Shock, and Barrel.
- And of course you can take a full video ride-through of this year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday here.
- Fans of “The Nightmare Before Christmas” won’t want to miss the Lock, Shock, and Barrel straw clip alongside a new Mickey candy glow cube.
- There’s also a new snow globe sipper inspired by the giant Mickey Pumpkin in Town Square!
- We chowed down on so many treats today, starting with the Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe.
- There were certainly mixed opinions on the Pistachio-Cherry Churro with Ghost Pepper Grape Sauce in New Orleans Square.
- The Halloween Cake is also now available, and we were quite pleased.
- Autumn is here with the new Oktoberfest-Inspired Burger at Galactic Grill!
- Lots of new churros are here for Halloween Time, like this Pumpkin Spice Churro with Brown Butter Cream Cheese in Tomorrowland.
- Over at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor, there’s a delightful new Rocky Road Halloween Sundae.
- We also chowed down on the surprisingly unique Cookie Crumble Chocolate Churro.
- Sadly we weren’t as wowed by the Spicy Firefly Chips from Refreshment Corner.
- But in the end, you can’t go wrong with a classic pumpkin pie from Plaza Inn.
The Walt Disney Company
- We got a sneak peek at the D23 Expo 2022-exclusive merchandise which will be available next week at the Expo.
- The full map of the D23 Expo floors was also released today, so get yourself familiarized!
WDW News Today
Hard Liquor Will Be Served at Magic Kingdom, Creepy Doll Gets Special Treatment – NewsToday 9/2
DVC Lounge Opening at Disneyland, All Magic Key Holders Getting 30% Merchandise Discount – Disneyland News Today 9/1
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post D23 Expo-Exclusive Merchandise Revealed, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Sold Out in September, ‘We Don’t Talk About Bruno’ Projections Removed from Schedule at Disneyland, & More: Daily Recap (9/2/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.