It’s fall, y’all! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning next week, Halloween merchandise is appearing in stores all over, and Disney has announced what treats will be available in Magic Kingdom this Halloween season.
Disney isn’t the only company that’s decided fall and Halloween starts now, because Krispy Kreme just announced its fall flavors — and they’re going to be available so SOON!
On August 8th, four fall doughnuts and two coffees are coming to Krispy Kreme stores nationwide for the season. There is a new doughnut flavor and a new coffee flavor, as well. Let’s take a look at them!
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: A classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filing decorated with cheesecake icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in iconic glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning – available hot, iced or frozen.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee: Iced Coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce.
The Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut and Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee are brand new to Krispy Kreme this year, while the other items are all returning. The doughnut company is releasing their fall items almost a full month earlier than it did last year, and sooner than Starbucks releases its fall items, which usually doesn’t happen until the end of August.
The Global Chief Brand Officer for Krispy Kreme said in the press release, “Sure, pumpkin spice is generally associated with fall, but true fans of the flavor will agree that August is close enough!” So, get ready to run to your local Krispy Kreme on Monday to get your pumpkin spice on.
If you’re ready for it to be Halloween season, check out the four new pair of Halloween Minnie ears Disney released online, or you can click here to see how much it would cost for a family of four to do Halloween in Disney World in 2022.
Are you heading to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with no idea what to dress up as? Don’t worry, we’ve rounded up 17 easy costume ideas for you! As always, be sure to stay tuned to DFB for the latest Disney news.
Click here to see EVERYTHING returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
Halloween at Walt Disney World
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is Coming BACK in 2022!
See the Full List of PRICES and DATES for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Check Out Everything CONFIRMED to Return to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Full List of Dates That Have SOLD OUT for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get All of the Latest Updates on Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Start Your Halloween Shopping NOW With New Disney Items Online
Get a First Look at the Halloween Merchandise Coming to Disney World
A Halloween Candy Shortage Means You’ll Need Trick-or-Treating Alternatives and We Can Help
See How Much It Costs to Do Disney World at Halloween in 2022
Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to Disney World
Join the DFB Newsletter To Get All the Latest Disney News Delivered Right to Your Inbox Click Here to Subscribe
Are you a fan of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? Let us know in the comments!
The post WHEN Krispy Kreme Will Release Fall Doughnuts! first appeared on the disney food blog.