We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, August 8, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We started our weekend off with a stroll through Magic Kingdom, new ice cream flavors, and new merchandise. So, let’s get going in the latest photo report.
- It was only yesterday that the first night of the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party sold out, and now more dates in August are unavailable as the Walt Disney World event inches closer.
- Soarin’ Around the World, the popular gliding simulation attraction at EPCOT is testing the return of its long-removed single rider line.
- Make way, make way, for us to take a peek at what’s new for construction for the new “Moana” inspired attraction, Journey of Water.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom attraction, Feathered Friends in Flight, will close between September 11 through September 24 this year.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Ranchos leisure pool at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will be closing for refurbishment for over a month.
- Pack up this new Loungefly mini backpack for a trip to Hollywood Tower Hotel inspired by The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new Spirit Jersey has joined the Vault Collection at Walt Disney World, featuring a retro look for Cinderella Castle!
- Another collection from Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction has made its debut in the Disney parks.
- Attention all Wilderness Explorers: a new Disney Pixar inspired Paradise Falls Spirit Jersey has been spotted at Walt Disney World.
- Yesterday, we reported the launch of a new Dooney & Bourke collection featuring “Pinocchio” characters Figaro and Cleo, which became available today!
Other Walt Disney World News
- According to multiple Cast Members, the two-per-item limit instituted last year to curb reselling online has quietly been lifted for most items around Walt Disney World, with a few exceptions.
- Channel the power of Thor with this Mighty Thor Loungefly backpack, inspired by Jane Foster’s armor in “Thor: Love and Thunder.”
- Light-up Disney Villains headbands have been glowing around Disneyland Resort, and we just spotted a new design showing off Maleficent’s horns.
- A new fake succulent souvenir sprouted last month in Disneyland, and now we have two new characters joining the succulent craze.
The Walt Disney Company
- Diamond G Ranch, previously owned by Walt Disney and family, is now available on the real estate market.
WDW News Today
Accident at EPCOT’s Cosmic Rewind, Wreck-It Ralph Attraction May Come to Magic Kingdom – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post More Dates Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Hollywood Tower Hotel Loungefly, Soarin’ at EPCOT Testing Single Rider, and More: Daily Recap (8/8/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.