We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, August 12, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The refurbished Monorail Lime returned to service.
- Check out our review of the Oh, My Gourd Cupcake.
- We also tried the M&M’s Peanut Butter Churro.
- Merchant of Venus reopened as a seating area with 1994 Tomorrowland posters.
- Read our review of the Pain and Panic Hot Dog and Winifred’s Elixir of Youth.
- And the spicy sausage Bayou Burger from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- Sit in Merchant of Venus with this new sweet corn soft serve swirl.
- Several more Halloween treats are available in Big Top Souvenirs.
- Check out all of the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party exclusive merchandise.
- Before Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party began, we took a look at the party’s guide map.
- Next on our treat list was the Halloween Monster Cookie.
- A 50th anniversary lithograph will be available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- We were surprised to enjoy the Sweet Almond Corn Cake, which looks just like corn on the cob.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party guests will also get a reusable bag.
- Photo ops throughout Magic Kingdom for Halloween are dedicated to classic attractions and films, including Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments is serving several Halloween food items.
- A Jack-O-Lantern Float is available at Sunshine Tree Terrace.
- Let’s head over to The Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland, where we’ve heard there’s a spicy new hot dog themed around Hades, and Un Poco Loco Tots!
- Max Goof is cosplaying as his favorite popstar, Powerline, during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year.
- One of the highlights of the party is Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, and below, you can check out photos and a full video of the first performance of 2022.
- Watch the skies come alive with fireworks during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom, thanks to Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.
- The mummy Mickey popcorn bucket is back for Halloween 2022.
- “Indiana Jones” artifacts are now available for purchase.
- A new The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tumbler is available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Signs are up for the BoardWalk Deli.
- Hours were extended at all four Walt Disney World theme parks through October 1.
- Walt Disney World is offering gift cards to guests with malfunctioning or delayed MagicBand+.
WDW News Today
Disney Poised for Sports Gambling and Price Hikes, Halloween Party Kicks Off
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns, Disney Offering Gift Cards to Guests With MagicBand+ Issues, Hours Extended at All Walt Disney World Parks, and More: Daily Recap (8/12/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.