We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, August 26, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Good morning from Magic Kingdom! It’s a beautiful, sunny day here, so let’s start making our way around the park in the latest photo report.
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover at Magic Kingdom has received new signage as the land’s makeover slowly progresses.
- In yet another example of Walt Disney World guests blatantly breaking rules, an adult and child hopped a fence in the France Pavilion of EPCOT, and the child climbed atop the cheese base of the Remy topiary.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- General bookings for 2023 Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyages will open next week.
- While the general public will be able to book 2023 Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyages starting September 1, other groups can book earlier than that.
- New “Star Wars” Halloween droid figures are now available at Walt Disney World, including R7-FNG, a vampire-inspired droid.
- Series 9 of Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction will be pulling into the station soon. This series is inspired by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- The Silhouette Studio on Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland reopened at noon today after being closed for over two years.
- The previously announced Monstro tiki mug is now available from Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyland Hotel.
- Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Paw-nted Mansion. A new Doom Buggy pet bed, plus a Madame Leota pillow, are available at Port Royal Curios and Curiosities in Disneyland.
- A stunning (and expensive) new Vera Wang tiara ear headband is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Pacific Wharf Café at Disney California Adventure is serving up a new Cajun pan roast soup.
- Cars Land is in the midst of its “Haul-O-Ween” takeover, but more decorations can be seen throughout the park.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Buzz Lightyear suffered a costume malfunction during Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: DreamLights this week.
- Disney nuiMOs versions of Mickey, Goofy, and Donald’s Kingdom Hearts outfits will be available for pre-order soon on shopDisney Japan in honor of the 20th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts.
- Eurostar will indefinitely suspend their direct Disneyland Paris train service from London St. Pancras International to Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy after June 5, 2023.
WDW News Today
Passholder Merchandise Discounts Increase to 30%, Disney World Hotel Discounts Announced – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Guests Climb Remy Topiary in France Pavilion at EPCOT, Eurostar Indefinitely Suspending Disneyland Paris Train Service, Landscaping Installed Around Walt Disney World Railroad, and More: Daily Recap (8/26/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.