We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A new “Main Street Float” is now available at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom for the park’s 50th anniversary. Read our review here!
- Registration is now open for the 2022 Pin Celebration at EPCOT and the catalog for the event is available.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The sign for Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple has been removed from outside the stage next to Star Tours.
- Check out our photo report from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We’ve got a lot to show you!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A new light-up water bottle is available for purchase in Windtraders at Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- A new complimentary Orange Bird magnet is now available at Disney Springs, exclusively to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
- It’s the start of a new month, and the means new Limited Edition food! Salt & Straw, Everglazed, and The Ganachery have debuted new menu items. Check out our photo report here!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World was briefly evacuated for the first time, as far as we know.
- Enter the Fifth Dimension in style with this new glow-in-the-dark Loungefly ear headband inspired by The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Some new Haunted Mansion apparel has floated into Walt Disney World. Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
- Decorate your fridge for the 50th anniversary of the Main Street Electrical Parade with this new magnet set available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- A limited edition “Bob’s Burgers” pin will be available on shopDisney.com and shopDisney.eu as part of Disney’s 2022 Pin Celebration. Does this mean more Fox television inclusion in the parks?
- Ahoy mateys! New Pirates of the Caribbean shirts have sailed into Disneyland Resort just in time for the reopening of Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Brave guests can venture into Port Royal Curios and Curiosities at Disneyland Resort to take a peek at the frighteningly beautiful new Haunted Mansion shirts.
- Several new “Star Wars” pins honoring the film’s 45th anniversary, and plenty of other limited edition and limited release pins, are now available.
- The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland will be closed starting August 15 to receive its holiday overlay inspired by “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has updated their gratuity guidelines to increase the recommended gratuity for dining and stateroom Crew Members by 25 cents.
Entertainment and Media
- To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s animated “Beauty and the Beast,” ABC will air a two-hour special called “Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration” on December 15.
- Take a look at the first glimpse of Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson on the set of “Loki” as they begin production in London.
- In a new art book for “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier,” Valentina Allegra de Fontaine played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus is described as “taking the reins from Nick Fury.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney CEO, Bob Chapek, is to receive a $20 Million bonus every year despite strong public dislike.
WDW News Today
Is Howard Stern Going to be Marvel’s Next Doctor Doom? – Disney Entertainment News Today 7/5
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Evacuated, Disney Cruise Line Raises Recommended Gratuities, Bob Chapek to Receive $20 Million Yearly Bonus, & More: Daily Recap (7/5/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.