Do you dream about eating in Disney World restaurants when you’re not there? Because we do!
We certainly have some of our favorite foods in those restaurants, that’s for sure. That Canadian Cheese Soup at Le Cellier, pretty much EVERYTHING at Steakhouse 71, that Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese at 50s Prime Time Cafe. That’s why we keep a close eye on Disney World menus, so we can let you know if those menus change! So let’s look at this week’s updates.
We had quite a few menu changes come through for Teppan Edo. For starters, the entire Wine part of the menu has disappeared from both lunch and dinner. We also noticed this on the Tokyo Dining menu. We’ll keep checking both menus to see if this is a glitch or not. Here’s what’s missing:
- Hakutsuru Plum Wine
- Kris Pinot Grigio
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay
- Rainstorm Pinot Noir
- Angeline Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mumm Napa Prestige Brut
Here’s what’s different under Otsumami, or Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Assorted Tempura
- REMOVED: Spicy Calamari
- ADDED: Garden Salad — Mixed Greens with Edamame and Ginger Peach Dressing for $6
- Miso Soup increased from $4 to $6
- ADDED: Wagyu Wrap — Wagyu Striploin, Black Tobiko, Rice, Nori, Yuzu Peel drizzled with Sashimi Soy Sauce for $24
A new section, Nigiri Sushi (2 Pieces), has been added to the menu. Here’s what’s available:
- Yellowtail for $8
- Tuna for $6
- Salmon for $6
- Shrimp for $6
- Unagi for $8
Under Sushi, here’s what’s been updated:
- Volcano Roll increased from $18 to $20
- Spicy Roll is now Spicy Crunchy Roll — Tuna and Salmon Mix topped with Volcano Sauce and Tempura crunch for $14
Under Sashimi, here’s what’s been updated:
- Sashimi Sampler is now Fresh Sashimi Sampler and price increased from $16 to $24
- ADDED: Seared Salmon — Thinly sliced, flamed, served with Ponzu Sauce, fried Garlic Chips, and Green Onions with Seaweed Salad for $18
Here’s what’s changed with Sushi Rolls:
- California Roll is now made with Krab Meat, Avocado, Cucumber, Smelt Roe, and Mayonnaise for $14
- ADDED: Shrimp Tempura Roll — pieces inside out roll with Kampyo for $16
- ADDED: Vegetable Roll — Cucumber, Asparagus, Carrots, Gari Ginger, and Avocado for $12
- ADDED: Unagi Avocado Roll — Barbequed Eel with Avocado, Nori, topped with Eel Sauce for $16
The Entrees section of the menu has been removed, including Filet Mignon, Julienne Steak, Ebi, Tori, Hotate, Asakusa, Nihonbashi, Ueno, Yasai, and Salmon.
A Donburi and Noodle section has been added to the menu, too. Here’s what’s been added:
- ADDED: Unagi Don — Barbequed Eel over Rice with Green Onion and Eel Sauce for $28
- ADDED: Salmon Ikura Don — Sushi-grade Salmon Ikura over Rice for $25
- ADDED: Yaki Udon — Japanese Stir-Fry Udon Noodles, Beef, and Vegetables in a Sweet Tangy Sauce for $30
- ADDED: Kamo Udon — Succulent Duck Breast with Udon Noodles, seasoned Shiitake Mushrooms, Soy Broth with a hint of Yuzu for $28
A Yakimono section has been added to the menu, with the following:
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Breast — Grilled Chicken topped with our House-made Teriyaki Sauce for $28
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon — Grilled Salmon filet served with Sweet Yuzu Miso for $32
- ADDED: Sirloin Steak — Hand-cut Sirloin with grated Daikon, crispy Garlic Chips, and a light Soy Sauce for $36
A section specifically for Tempura was also added:
- ADDED: Assorted Tempura (Shrimp, Assorted Vegetables) — 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers for $17
- ADDED: Tempura/Sushi Roll Combo (Shrimp, Vegetable Tempura, and California Roll) — 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers for $25
The Sides part of the menu has also been removed, including Wagyu Strip, Hotate, Mixed Mushrooms, Ebi, and Lobster Tail.
The Kid’s Menu has now been revamped. Here are the options:
- ADDED: California Roll — Krab Meat, Avocado, Cucumber, Smelt Roe, and Mayonnaise. Served with French Fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit for $16
- ADDED: Shrimp Tempura — 2pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Pepper. Served with French Fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit for $18
The Charcuterie Board at River Roost Lounge has replaced the Marinated Mushrooms with Marinated Olives.
However, everything else on the board remains the same (Selection of Cured Meats and Cheeses with Pickled Vegetables, Candied Cajun Pecans, Marinated Olives, and Grilled Pita Bread Wedges), as does the price for $18.
Some menu changes have happened on the lunch menu at Enzo’s Hideaway. Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers:
- Calamari decreased from $19 to $16
- Polpettine decreased from $16 to $14
However, Cured Meat & Artisan Cheeses (for two people) has been moved to the Dolce Vita part of the menu and includes Prosciutto cured 24 Months, Salame Piccante, Finocchiona, Aged 24-Month Parmigiano-Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, Fontina Val d’Aosto, Olives, Grissini (bread sticks) for $17 for lunch and $36 per dinner.
On the dinner menu, the Piccoli Piatti part of the menu had the following changes:
- Caesar Salad decreased from $16 to $14
- Misticanza Salad decreased from $15 to $12
- Burrata Caprese increased from $16 to $18
There have been a few changes to the Cocktails at Maria & Enzo’s:
- ADDED: Italian Margherita — Lazzaroni Amaretto, Cointreau, Espolon Tequila, Sweet and Sour, Smoked Salt for $15
- ADDED: Italian Old Fashioned — Knob Creek Rye, Orangecello, Sweet Vermouth, and a splash of soda for $16
- Sicilian Mule increased from $14 to $16
If you want to make sure that your favorite dishes are still being served at Disney World restaurants, be sure to check the menus before your trip — you can do this on the Disney World website or with the My Disney Experience app. We’ll also continue to post menu changes and updates every week!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have your favorite Disney World restaurants had any major changes recently? Let us know in the comments!
The post Prices Are Increasing AND Decreasing at Disney World Restaurants This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.