Another popular show Disney now owns is Bob’s Burgers — and The Bob’s Burgers Movie is about to be released in theaters! So, what’s a better way to celebrate this new movie than with burgers?!
The red carpet premiere of The Bob’s Burgers Movie is tonight in Hollywood, but it will be released in theaters around the country on May 27th. To celebrate the movie’s premiere, Impossible Foods teamed up with Disney and John Roberts (the voice of Linda Belcher!) to create a plant-based version of a classic burger!
You can get the “Get This Plant Patty Started” burger at the limited edition Bob’s Burger Pop-up outside of the AMC Theater at Disney Springs in Disney World! This pop up will be happening from May 27th-29th.
But, if you can’t make it to Disney Springs during those date, don’t worry — you can make your own version at home! Check out the FULL recipe for the “Get This Plant Patty Started” burger:
For the Sauce:
- 1 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Pepperoncini
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
For the Patties:
- 12 oz Package Impossible Burger
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Slices Dairy-Free American Cheese
For the Assembly:
- 3 Vegan Buns (e.g. Potato Rolls)
- 3 Leaves Butter Lettuce
- 6 Slices Tomato
- 6 Onion Slices
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Make the sauce: Alriiiight, first mince the pepperoncini and combine with mayo, ketchup, sriracha, and dill pickle relish.
- Cook the patties: Divide Impossible Burger into 3 equal-sized patties. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. While the patties are cooking, allow yourself a classic Linda Belcher song break. Add a slice of cheese on top and cover until the cheese has melted.
- Build the burger: Lightly toast the burger buns, and then add a layer of the sauce. Top with the patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, and dill pickle chips. Forecast calls for fabulous burgers
- Serve, share, and get this patty started! In the words of Linda, “so fricken excited!”
This burger sounds absolutely delicious, we can’t wait to check it out over at Disney Springs! Stay tuned to DFB for more Disney news and recipes.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be making this burger at home? Tell us in the comments!
The post RECIPE for the Limited Time Bob’s Burger Coming to Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.