We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, May 30, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- “Disney Enchantment” will move to an earlier performance time starting August 8.
- Construction continues around Guest Relations and the World Celebration pit as EPCOT’s reimagining continues.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The roof and stairs at DIsney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa have mostly been restored as construction continues on the Disney Vacation Club area.
- Head on over to EPCOT if you’re looking for a new figure set of the Disney pals in their 50th Anniversary garb!
- We also discovered a new (and very melted) replica of Darth Vader’s destroyed helmet at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
- We don’t talk about Bruno, no no no. But we do talk about this new Bruno-themed Tervis tumbler we found today!
- Limited release “Dumbo” Wishables are on the way to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and shopDisney!
- Celebrate Father’s Day the Imperial way with a new Darth Vader MagicBand.
- Concept art-themed Star Wars 45th Anniversary merchandise also landed today at Walt Disney World.
- Honey, where’s my super Loungefly? Oh right, we found it at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, complete with “The Incredibles” print.
- Looking to decorate your lightsaber after making it just perfect at Savi’s Workshop? Pick up some of these new pommels (hilt caps) we found at the Creature Stall.
- And for all the other merchandise we missed, check out the return of our Merchandise Roundup!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Permits were filed for “installation of show scenes” at Blizzard Beach. Could a new attraction be on the way?
- A new pair of Ewok-inspired ears designed by Ashley Eckstein have arrived at Disneyland Park.
- Make it pink! Make it blue! Can’t decide? This lovely new Aurora-inspired dress at The Dress Shop is both.
- Dok-Ondar has brought a new series of mystery boxes called Dok-Ondar’s Mystery Treasures, which landed today on Batuu.
- Starbucks “Been There” cups themed to three “Star Wars” planets arrived today at the Disneyland Resort.
- If you’re looking for a handy and filling snack on the go, why not try the Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese Cone at Disney California Adventure?
- Remember me (or “Coco”) with this new “Recuerdame” hoodie we found in Pixar Pier.
- The powerful, pleasurable, indestructible Mushu has made it to a long-sleeve shirt at the World of Disney Store!
Disney Cruise Line
Entertainment and Media
- Bryce Dallas Howard has returned to direct one episode of “The Mandalorian” in season three.
- Meanwhile, Jon Favreau says he’s already writing season four of “The Mandalorian.”
- The first teaser trailer for Robert Zemeckis’ live action remake of “Pinocchio” will debut tomorrow on “Good Morning America.”
Other Disney News
- Star Wars Celebration will take place next in London in April 2023!
WDW News Today
Is The Mandalorian Coming to Star Tours? New Ride at Blizzard Beach? – NewsToday 5/30
Unboxing NEW Interactive Marvel Infinity Stones & Gauntlets from Walt Disney World
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Permits Filed for Possible New Blizzard Beach Attraction, Darth Vader Father’s Day MagicBand Lands at Walt Disney World, ‘Disney Enchantment’ Showtime Moving Up in August, & More: Daily Recap (5/30/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.