We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for May 23 – May 29, 2022.
Universal Orlando Resort
- The price of Mold-A-Rama figures at Universal Orlando Resort has gone up from $6 to $8.
- Welcome to another beautiful day here at the Universal Orlando Resort! It’s incredibly hot today and we can see everyone looking for shade and air conditioning. Let’s get going and head over to Islands of Adventure first in a photo report from May 23.
- New “Jurassic World” phone cases are available at U-Design kiosks and pre-made throughout Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Studios Florida
- If you’re tired of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward, but adore their groovy houses, then this is the shirt for you!
- It’s been rumored that the summer tribute store would be inspired by “Jaws,” “Back to the Future,” and “E.T,” and new details confirm this rumor.
- Crews have finally erected construction walls and scrim around Fievel’s Playland in Universal Studios Florida.
- Universal Orlando Resort surprised us this morning with a video preview of the summer tribute store. Let’s take a look at the classic movie-themed rooms and offerings.
- After releasing a sneak peek this morning, Universal Studios Florida has opened the doors of the summer Tribute Store, featuring rooms inspired by “Jaws,” “Back to the Future,” and “E.T.” Join us for a full photo and video tour of all the details.
- Not only do we have a full tour of the store, but also a look at every single new merchandise item available!
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the shop… a new line of merchandise from Loungefly themed to “Jaws” has swum its way into Universal Orlando Resort!
- Just in time for the film’s 40th anniversary, a new Loungefly backpack and wallet themed to “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” have flown into Universal Orlando Resort, and they’re worth phoning home about!
- Since our last visit, the scrim around Caro-Seuss-el has now been completely removed, allowing our clearest view yet at the work that’s been done.
- The heat of summer is almost here, so the Universal Orlando Resort is getting ready for prime short sleeves weather with a groovy new t-shirt!
- Construction walls have been removed from the bridge between the rock climbing wall and hair braiding kiosk near Jurassic Park River Adventure at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- As the unscheduled refurbishment ends at Pteranodon Flyers, the walls around the childrens’ attraction have finally come down, and the ride is now open.
Universal Orlando CityWalk
- A new toy version of Rubeus Hagrid’s umbrella from “Harry Potter” is now available at Universal Orlando Resort.
- New merchandise for classic films has been trickling into Universal Orlando Resort, including this new “Back to the Future” Marty McFly vest keychain.
- A new ball cap and magnet featuring the Hogwarts crest from the “Harry Potter” series have arrived at Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- As Halloween Horror Nights 2022 draws closer, the mazes are growing rapidly at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- We spotted several Love is Universal shirt designs and a mug at the Universal Studios Store in Universal CityWalk Hollywood.
- New “Jurassic World” toys, keychains, magnets, and pins are charging into Universal Studios Hollywood.
- More new classic movie merchandise has arrived at the Universal Studios Store.
- Quiet on set; we’re ready to roll! We headed out to Universal Studios Hollywood today to try some new cocktails, do a little shopping and see what else is new. So come along to see everything we found at Universal Studios Hollywood in a photo report from May 16.
GREAT SCOTT! Back to the Future and Jaws Pre-Shows Return! – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!
The post Halloween Horror Nights Construction Continues in Hollywood, Classic Movies Tribute Store Opens in Orlando With Tons of Merch, and More: UPNT Weekly Recap (5/23/22-5/29/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.