We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, May 13, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- What you shouldn’t pack on your Disney World vacation: Your meth pipe and your meth. But that’s what one man had in his possession when he was arrested outside EPCOT last month, according to his arrest report.
- New Resistance, Millennium Falcon, and Droid Builders apparel have arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Now, you can get comfy and relax in these new shorts featuring Orange Bird.
- Anyone looking for more ways to commemorate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary need look no further than this new set of fully sculpted figures featuring Mickey and Friends.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guests will have more time to enjoy the Walt Disney World theme parks between May 29 and June 4, 2022, as hours have been extended.
- McDonald’s has re-released the Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Happy Meal toys as a Walt Disney World 50th line.
- The Main Street Electrical Parade Spirit Jersey has arrived in Disneyland.
- The refilling process for the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage lagoon has begun.
- The lawsuit against Disneyland for its Magic Key Holder program is moving forward thanks to a ruling from a federal judge.
- Show your patriotism this summer with some new Minnie ears from the Disneyland Resort.
- Things are looking red, white, and blue over at Disneyland as the new Americana Loungefly backpack has arrived!
- Refurbishment projects have taken over New Orleans Square at Disneyland, making it a maze of construction walls.
- Get ready for summer with this new floral print Stitch bag and wallet from Loungefly.
- We got our hands on a Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Slush at Disneyland Park Galactic Grill.
- Paradise Garden Grill has debuted a new BBQ-centric menu at Disney California Adventure for the summer, so we had to stop by and try out some of the new dishes.
- We journeyed to Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park, in search of the Green Apple Churro, and found the snack at a Churro Cart outside Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
- A window display at the Plaza Point holiday shop in Disneyland is commemorating AANHPI Heritage Month.
- Musician Ezrato has created a full piano arrangement of Disneyland’s “Fantasmic!” soundtrack and shared a tutorial video on his YouTube channel to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the show on May 13.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort has announced that Disney Premier Access, the paid ”FastPass” program seen at Disneyland Paris, will debut on May 19.
- Disneyland Paris has released two new images revealing the Cast Member costumes for the upcoming Avengers Campus, set to open in early summer.
WDW News Today
Opening Date for Next Avengers Campus, Unlicensed Taxis at Disney Springs – News Today
Main Street Electrical Parade Wishables Unboxing, Viewer Giveaway – Boxed In
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Guest Tries to Bring Meth Into EPCOT, McDonald’s Re-Releases Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Happy Meal Toys, Lawsuit Filed Against Disneyland Resort’s Magic Key Program Moves Forward, and More: Daily Recap (5/13/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.