April is over and to quote Mickey, “OH, BOY!” It was certainly a busy month in Disney World — at least when it comes to eating and drinking (something that we LOVE to do!).
With festive treats to celebrate Easter and Halfway to Halloween to price increases on several iconic snacks, there was already a lot to keep track of. But then Disney surprised us and opened up a BRAND NEW restaurant in EPCOT, Connections Cafe and Eatery. We’ve got a lot of menu updates to cover — so let’s get right to it!
Be Our Guest
As of April, Be Our Guest Restaurant is now opening EARLIER at 10AM, and with that comes the addition of a couple brunch items on the menu that are available from 10AM to 12PM every day:
- Fluffy Savory Egg Omelet — made with Brie Cheese and topped with Lump Crab Meat and Choron Sauce. This is served with Roasted Potatoes
- Mickey Waffles (For Kids) — served with Fluffy Mickey Eggs, Savory Bacon, Sausage, and Roasted Potatoes
We stopped by to give them a try and you can check out our FULL review here!
Read Our Full Review of Brunch at Be Our Guest
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Several menu items at Pecos Bills also got a bit of a price bump this month. Here’s what’s going on:
- Chicken Rice Bowl increased from $11.99 to $12.29
- Pork Carnitas Rice Bowl increased from $11.99 to $12.29
- Beef Nachos increased from $10.99 to $11.49
- Chicken Nachos increased from $10.99 to $11.49
Additionally, the Southwest Salad has been removed from the menu.
Click Here For Our Latest Review of Pecos Bill
Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen
There are a few small drink changes at Skipper Canteen:
- REMOVED: Black Pearl Oro Cabernet Sauvignon
- REMOVED: Tusker Lager
These are the only changes you have to worry about for now, though.
Read Our Latest Review of Skipper Canteen
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Are Fish and Chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop your go-to meal in EPCOT? Well, you’ll have to shell out a bit of extra cash to get ’em now — they have gone up in price from $11.49 to $12.99.
We might argue that this is one dish that’s still worth it, though!
Read Our Most Recent Review!
Connections Cafe and Eatery
As we mentioned, Connections Cafe and Eatery is now officially open in EPCOT, bringing a completely new menu! The Eatery serves up Burgers and Chicken including a French Bistro Burger, Hand-breaded Chicken Sandwich, and Southwestern Burger.
There are several pizza options, too.
There are two options for salad, as well as a few sides, including a Mediterranean Side Salad.
The Kids’ menu includes a Cheeseburger, Chicken Bao, Chicken Nuggets, and a Pizza.
And, dessert includes a Liege Waffle and two Shakes.
An assortment of beverages are also available, including Watermelon-Mint Agua Fresca, hot tea, beer, wine…
…or a specialty cocktail, a Cucumber and Thai Basil Cooler.
An allergy-friendly menu is also available online.
You can check it out daily and give these new items a try from 11AM to 9PM.
Read Our Full Review of Connections Cafe and Eatery
La Cantina de San Angel
Over in the Mexico Pavilion, we’ve got a few changes at La Cantina de San Angel to tell share:
- Pollo Cascabel is now called Arroz con Pollo Bowl.
- REMOVED: Tacos de Pescado
- ADDED: Tacos de Camarón — Shrimp on homemade Corn Tortillas, Chipotle Aioli, Cabbage, and Mango Habanero Relish. Served with Rice and Fried Plantains with Queso Fresco for $14.75
- REMOVED: Hot Cocoa
- “Top Shelf” Clásica on the Rocks is now made with Teremana Blanco Tequila, instead of Tromba Blanco Tequila
- REMOVED: Tulum Craft Lager
- ADDED: Mexican Craft Cielito Lindo Draft Beer for $9.50
Read Our Most Recent Review of La Cantina de San Angel
And, in the China Pavilion, Nine Dragons has seen one price increase.
- Crispy Duck Bao Buns increased from $13 to $13.95
So far, that’s the only change we’ve recently noticed here.
Read Our Most Recent Review!
Block & Hans
The Block & Hans kiosk in the American Adventure Pavilion has some changes to its drinks:
- REMOVED: Angry Orchard Rosé Cider
- ADDED: Golden Road Brewing Mango Cart Wheat Ale for $10.75
- REMOVED: Redstone Black Raspberry Nectar Mead
- ADDED: 3 Daughters Brewing Beach Blonde Ale for $10.75
Be sure to drop by and try out some of these new beverages!
Here’s The Fall Cocktail We LOVE From Block & Hans
Some things have changed on the menu over at Tokyo Dining. Let’s look at the Lunch Menu. Under “Otsumami,” the following has changed:
- REMOVED: Crab Salad
- Wagyu Wrap decreased from $31 to $24
- Karaage increased from $12 to $16
Under “Sushi,” here’s what we’re seeing:
- Yellowtail increased from $7 to $8
- REMOVED: Bluefin Tuna
Under Sushi Rolls, the Tobiko in the Hako Rainbow Roll has been replaced with Smelt Roe and the price increased from $18 to $21. A roll has also been added to the menu — the Volcano Roll, made with California Roll topped with Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Smelt Roe, Tempura Crunch, and Volcano Sauce for $20.
Under “Donburi and Noodle,” the Salmon Ikura Don increased from $24 to $25.
Learn More About Tokyo Dining
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Over at Lotus Blossom Cafe, there’s a new entree — the Vegetable Stir-Fried, which is Served with Spicy Noodles for $12.50. Kids’ Meals have increased from $8.95 to $9.25.
Under “Beverages,” the following has changed:
- REMOVED: Coffee
- Hot Cocoa increased from $3.29 to $3.50
- REMOVED: Tsing Tao Beer
- Foo Draft Beer and T-Cha Jasmine Draft Beer increased from $9.25 to $9.75
Read Our Most Recent Review of Lotus Blossom Cafe
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
We just recently got some brand new menu items at Backlot Express, but there have been a few other updates to long-time menu items too:
- REMOVED: Backlot Burger
- REMOVED: Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus
Those are the only changes for now, though.
Read Our Review Of The NEW Items at Backlot Express
There’s a new cocktail to try at Tune-In Lounge called Grandma’s Picnic Punch. It is made with Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Crème de Casis, Light Lemonade, and Pineapple Juice.
The drink is $16.
Check Out the BLUE Drink We Had At Tune-In Lounge!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Here’s what’s new at Yak & Yeti Restaurant under Appetizers and Salads:
- Wok-Fried Green Beans increased from $11.99 to $12.49
- Ahi Tuna Nachos increased from $11.99 to $12.99
- Lettuce Cups increased from $17.99 to $18.99
- Seared Tuna Salad increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Under Noodles & Bowls, Specialties, and Wok, the following has changed:
- ADDED: Lobster Garlic Noodles — Lobster, shrimp, scallops, baby spinach, red peppers, shiitake mushrooms, tossed in zesty garlic stir-fry sauce for $34.99
- Roasted Vegetable Bowl increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Miso Salmon increased from $28.99 to $29.99
- Bhaktapur Duck increased from $29.99 to $33.99
- Korean Beef increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Sweet & Sour Chicken increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Yak & Yeti!
And, we’ve got a new seasonal item over at Restaurantosaurus along with one other menu change:
- REMOVED: Dinosaur Badge Cupcake
- ADDED: Honey Bee Cupcake — Orange Cake, Honey-Bavarian Filling, Honey Frosting, White Chocolate Honeycomb for $5.99
We had this cupcake last year and it’s BEE-licious!
Read Our Full Review of the Honey Bee Cupcake
The menu at Rainforest Cafe outside of Disney’s Animal Kingdom is PACKED with changes from this month! For breakfast, here’s what we’re seeing under “Jungle Classics:”
- Breakfast of Bandits increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Egg White Omelette increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Ozzie’s Omelette increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Benedict Bamba increased from $14.50 to $15.99
Under “Rainforest Favorites,” the following has changed:
- Tonga Toast increased from $12.99 to $14.99
- Wild Waffle increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Pie of the Viper increased from $15.99 to $17.99 and option to add Bacon or Sausage increased from $1.99 to $2.99
- Cisco & Pancho increased from $17.99 to $23.99
- Forest Combo increased from $9.25 to $10.99
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs — Country Gravy, Two Eggs prepared your way, Breakfast Potatoes for $16.99
- Breakfast Sliders increased from $12.99 to $14.99
We’re seeing some price changes with Kids options, too:
- Tuki’s Oatmeal increased from $7.99 to $8.99
- Assortment of Cereals increased from $7.99 to $8.99
There are also some changes to the Lunch menu. Under “Appetizers,” here’s what’s different:
- Chicken Quesadillas increased from $14.99 to $15.49
- ADDED: Spinach & Artichoke Dip for $12.99
- Awesome Appetizer Adventure replaced Crustacean Crab Dip with Spinach & Artichoke Dip and price increased from $21.99 to $23.49
- Cheese Sticks increased from $10.99 to $12.99
- Beef Lava Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- REMOVED: Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- ADDED: Pepperoni Flatbread for $14.99
Under Soups and Salads, we’re seeing these updates:
- Big Islander Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $20.99 to $22.49
- ADDED: Big Islander Shrimp Caesar Salad for $23.49
- China Island Chicken Salad increased from $19.99 to $21.49
Here are the Entrees updates:
- Fish-N-Chips increased from $23.99 to $24.49
- Taste of the Islands increased from $31.99 to $32.49
- Fried Shrimp increased from $24.99 to $25.49
- Aloha Salmon & Shrimp increased from $30.99 to $31.49
- REMOVED: Shrimp Tacos
- ADDED: Fish Tacos — Blackened, grilled, or fried, Jalapeño Ranch, Red Cabbage, Citrus Vinaigrette, Pico de Gallo, Black Beans for $20.49
Here are the changes under Sandwiches and Burgers:
- Rainforest Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- The Beastly Burger increased from $22.99 to $23.49
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
- Jungle Turkey Wrap increased from $17.99 to $18.49
- Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Pulled Pork Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
Under Beef, Pork, and Chicken, the following has changed:
- Ribs, Steak & Shrimp Trio increased from $35.99 to $38.99
- Mojo Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.49
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry Chicken increased from $24.99 to $25.49
- Flat Iron Steak increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- Jungle Steak and Shrimp increased from $34.99 to $36.99
- Primal Steak increased from $37.99 to $38.99
Under Sides, the following has been updated:
- Seasonal Vegetables increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Safari Fries increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- ADDED: Tortilla Chips for $4.99
- Caribbean Rice increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Coleslaw increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes increased from $4.49 to $4.99
Some Desserts got a price increase here, too:
- Sparkling Volcano increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Key Lime Pie increased from $9.99 to $10.99
And, all Kids’ Entrees have increased from $10.49 to $10.99.
See The Holiday Makeover A Rainforest Cafe Dessert Got Last Year!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill
At Gasparilla Island Grill in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the Artisan Burger has increased in price from $12.99 to $13.99.
That’s the only change we saw here this month.
Here’s A Review Of The Most Recent Snack We Had Here!
And, there’s just one small change at Narcoossee’s — a new Dessert Wine available now: Innskillin Cabernet Franc Icewine, Niagara, Canada.
It costs $200 per bottle and $40 per glass.
Read Our Most Recent Review of Narcoossee’s
Beaches Pool Bar
A few updates happened on the menu at Beaches Pool Bar:
- Specialty Cupcakes increased from $5.49-$5.99 to $5.79 – $6.29
- Brownie is now Mickey Brownie and price increased from $4.29 to $4.79
Those are the only changes you’ll spot here.
Learn More About Beaches Pool Bar
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The Market at Ale & Compass
There are a few new boozy drinks available at The Market at Ale & Compass:
- ADDED: Concrete Beach Havana Lager – Miami, FL — 16-oz Can – Amber Lager with flavors of Toasted Malt, which lends to a crisp finish for $10
- ADDED: Heineken Lager – Netherlands — 16 oz Can – Golden-colored with Flavors that are Dry, Clean, Crisp, and Refreshing with Subtle Bitterness for $8.75
There are no other updates here.
Check Out The Miracle Brownie We Found Here!
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
The Martha’s Vineyard Lounge saw some updates to its menu. Here’s what’s new:
- Buffalo-glazed Wings increased from $9 to $12
- New England Clam Chowder increased from $8 to $9
- Loaded Potato Barrels increased from $9 to $10
So, some of those lounge bites are going to cost a little more now.
Here’s A Review Of A Drink We Recently Tried Here
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Breakfast has changed a bit at Sassagoula Floatworks, with many items removed from the menu including:
- REMOVED: Continental Breakfast
- REMOVED: Family Assortment Four Pack
- REMOVED: Glazed Doughnut
- REMOVED: Pixar Lamp and Ball Straw
- REMOVED: French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- REMOVED: Mocha Iced Coffee
Check Out Our Review of a Treat That Took Us On an Emotional Roller Coaster!
Disney’s Port Orleans — Riverside Resort
Riverside Mill Food Court
There’s a small change at Riverside Mill Food Court: Pot Roast has increased from $12.99 to $14.49.
That’s the only change here for now, though.
Here’s A Review of an ‘Emotional’ Treat We Had Here!
River Roost Lounge
We’ve even seen some updates at the River Roost Lounge. Here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Boudin Balls
- REMOVED: Po’ Boy Seafood Flatbread
- ADDED: Charcuterie Board — Selection of Cured Meats and Cheeses with Pickled Vegetables, Candied Cajun Pecans, Marinated Mushrooms, and Grilled Pita Bread Wedges for $18
- ADDED: Smoked Fish Dip — with Cocktail Sauce, Pickled Vegetables, and Grilled Pita Wedges for $12
Read Our Review Of A Snack Here
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Spyglass Grill officially reopened in April with a revamped menu. First, you’ll be able to get the 50th Celebration Resorts Refillable Mug for $19.99. And, you’ll also see some changes to the breakfast menu including:
- Scrambled Eggs, Cream Cheese Guava-stuffed French Toast, and Pineapple-Banana Pancakes have all been removed from the menu.
- ADDED: Scrambled Eggs — Served with Potato Hash, Multigrain Toast, and choice of Bacon, Pork Sausage, or Turkey Sausage for $9.49
- Seasonal Fruit Plate is now served with just Guava Yogurt (the Chili-salted Lime has been removed) and price increased from $6.99 to $7.99
- Breakfast Cuban increased from $6.99 to $7.49
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich increased from $6.79 to $6.99
The following also changed under Plant-Based options:
- REMOVED: Breakfast Yuca Hash
- ADDED: Trinidad Sunrise Crispy Yuca Bowl — Plant-based Eggs served over Crispy Yuca with Black Beans and topped with Pico de Gallo for $9.49
- ADDED: Breakfast Wrap — Plant-based Eggs, Plant-based Chorizo, and Spinach wrapped in a Flour Tortilla for $6.99
Plus, you can now get an assortment of sides too including:
- Fresh Fruit for $5.69
- Pork Sausage for $2.99
- Turkey Sausage for $2.99
- Bacon for $2.99
- Scrambled Eggs for $2.99
The Kid’s Menu now includes Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Fruit and Granola and Yogurt, and a Breakfast Cuban.
The Bakery includes a Cinnamon Roll for $4.49, Apple Danish for $4.29, Chocolate Croissant for $4.29, Banana-Bran Muffin for $3.79, Blueberry Muffin for $3.79, and Croissant for $3.79.
- Mickey or Minnie Cupcake for $6.29
- 50th Anniversary Dessert — Raspberry Cheesecake with a Rose Gold Champagne-infused Glaze on an Almond Cookie for $5.99
- Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar or Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Sandwich for $5.99
- Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.49
- M&M’S Sugar Cookie for $3.49
There are even some new non-alcoholic cocktail options.
- ADDED: Frozen Virgin Piña Colada for $5.99
- ADDED: Frozen Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri –Frozen Strawberry Purée and fresh Lime Juice for $5.99
- ADDED: Guava Lemonade — featuring Minute Maid Premium Lemonade for $4.99
Both the Double Cappuccino and Double Latte have been removed from the menu, but you can get Espresso with Joffrey’s Coffee for $2.99, along with the rest of the previous coffee and hot beverages menu.
Some new juice options have also been added:
- ADDED: Simply Smoothie Pineapple Mango for $4.49
- ADDED: Minute Maid Cran-Apple Raspberry Juice for $3.99
- ADDED; Minute Maid Grapefruit Juice for $3.99
- ADDED: Vegetable Juice for $3.99
If you want to grab a cocktail for breakfast, the following are available:
- ADDED: Strawberry Margarita — Teremana Blanco Tequila blended with Strawberry Purée and Fresh Lime Juice for $16
- ADDED: Frozen Piña Colada — Plantation Original Dark Rum blended with flavors of Pineapple and Coconut for $12
- ADDED: Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri — Bacardí Superior Rum blended with Strawberry Purée and Fresh Lime Juice for $12
- ADDED: Spiked Guava Lemonade — with Tito’s Handmade Vodka for $12
And, there is also a large selection of beers available…
…as well as wines and canned cocktails.
The rest of the beverage menu remains unchanged — sodas, milk, and bottled waters remain available.
The Lunch and Dinner menu has also been updated. For starters, everything on the Soups/Salads menu has been removed and there are a few other changes to note:
- REMOVED: Chorizo Burger, Caribbean Taco Trio, and 7 oz Angus Cheeseburger
- Angus Bacon Cheeseburger replaced with Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger — Grilled Signature-blend Burger topped with Bacon, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, and Pickle on a Brioche Bun served with choice of Side for $12.49
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich increased from $10.49 to $10.99
- ADDED: Chicken Strips — Served with choice of Side for $10.49
- Caribbean Taco Trio replaced with Mojo Pork Tacos — Three Tacos topped with Pickled Vegetable Slaw, Cilantro-Lime Crema, Cotija Cheese, and Pico de Gallo served with choice of Side for $9.99
There’s also now just a Salads Menu that includes a Shrimp Salad, a Chopped Jerk Chicken Salad, and a Fresh Fruit Plate.
Under Plant-Based, the Trinidad Crispy Yuca Bowl has replaced the Crispy Yuca Bowl, while the Black Bean Tacos has replaced the Vegan Black Bean Caribbean Taco. Chipotle Seitan Yuca Bowl has been completely removed from the menu. Instead, an Impossible Burger is now available.
Sides include Plantain and Yuca Chips and French Fries.
The Kids’ menu no longer includes the Fish Taco.
The beverages menus remain the same from breakfast.
Read Our Full Review of The Reopened Spyglass Grill
There’s a new option for Breakfast at Centertown Market! You can now get Two Hard-Boiled Eggs for $2.99.
That’s the only update we have here!
Check Out The Treat We Just Had Here!
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts
Here’s what’s changed on the bluzoo Appetizers menu over at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts:
- REMOVED: Greek Style Charred Octopus
- ADDED: Tuna Poke Tacos — Marinated Sushi Grade Tuna, Avocado Puree, Wasabi Aioli, Tobiko, Crispy Wonton for $21
- REMOVED: Pork Belly Bao
- ADDED: Peking Duck Birria Tacos — Slow-Cooked Chinese Duck, White Corn Tortillas, Queso Fresco, Chili Oil, Hoisin Dipping Jus for $23
- ADDED: BBQ Pork Pot Stickers — Smoked Pork Shoulder Dumplings, Mustard BBQ Sauce for $18
Here’s what’s different under Entrees:
- REMOVED: bluezoo’s Simply Fish
- ADDED: Asian Prime Skirt Steak — Chinese Style Sausage, Fried Rice, Egg, Pickled Fresno Chili for $46
- REMOVED: Cappalletti Pasta
- ADDED: Linguine Con Vongole — Linguine Pasta, Littleneck Clams, Chorizo, Sweet Basil, Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile for $28
Under Desserts, these have changed:
- REMOVED: Strawberry Shortcake
- Molten Chocolate Cake is now called Warm Chocolate Molten Cake
- ADDED: Strawberry Angel Food Cake — Marinated Strawberries, Crispy Tuile for $13.50
- ADDED: Banana Split — Neapolitan Ice Cream, Strawberry and Pineapple Compote, Caramelized Nuts, Vanilla Cream, Maraschino “Cherry” for $13.50
- REMOVED: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- REMOVED: Key Lime Tart
Read A Review of bluezoo
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Backstretch Pool Bar
If you’re going for a swim at the Backstretch Pool at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, there have been some changes to the bar menu there, including:
- ADDED: Italian Sub for $11.79
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken for $10.99
- Turkey Club Wrap for $11.49
- PB &J Uncrustables decreased from $6.49 to $4.49
- REMOVED: Worms in Dirt
- ADDED: Gold Peak Tea Sweetened and Gold Peak Tea Unsweetened for $4.49
- ADDED: smartwater for $5.50
Get More Details About ALL the Restaurants at Saratoga Springs
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
The Chuck Wagon
There’s a new plant-based option at The Chuck Wagon called the Fort Wilderness Vegetable Burger. It is a Plant-based Vegetable Burger with Balsamic Onions served on a Brioche Roll with Lettuce and Tomato served with French Fries for $11.49.
We’re seeing a lot more plant-based meals turning up at Disney World!
Read Our Most Recent Review of The Chuck Wagon
P&J’s Southern Takeout
The Breakfast Menu at P&J’s Southern Takeout has some updates:
- ADDED: Harvest Platter (Plant-Based) — Allergy-Friendly Mickey Waffles, “Eggs”, Jackfruit, and Potato Barrels for $12.49
- ADDED: French Toast Sticks for $3.49
And, the Cheeseburger on the Lunch Menu is now an Angus Cheeseburger and the price increased from $10.99 to $11.99 — however, it is still served with French Fries.
Read A Review Of The Brownie We Tried Here Recently!
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
It seems that the price of Pot Roast has gone up at Everything Pop, too — it increased from $12.99 to $14.49.
That’s the only change here for now.
Read Our Review of A Cupcake We Had Here
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
We saw some menu changes happening at Sanaa for lunch and dinner. Under Appetizers, here’s what’s different:
- RETURNING: Lamb Kefta — now has Cumin and Cayenne Pepper with Tunisian Couscous Salad and Ginger Pear Chutney
Under Potjie, there have been some changes, too:
- ADDED: Pork Vindaloo — Pork cooked with Paprika, Garlic, Tomato, Vinegar, and a House-made Spice Blend.
- ADDED: Lentil Daal (Plant-Based) — made with Yellow Lentils and cooked in fragrant spices
- Sakumi Wiki (previously a side to Sustainable Wish during the Cooking With Soul event) is now a permanent menu item.
- Rajma Masala is now a permanent menu item.
- ADDED: Zanzibari Vegetable Curry (Plant-Based) — Seasonal Vegetables, Fragrant Rice, and a blend of Cloves, Cinnamon, and Black Pepper
- ADDED: Samaki Wa Kupaka — Kingklip fish with a marinade of traditional Swahili Cuisine, Mango, and Turmeric, topped with a tangy Tamarind-infused Coconut Gravy
And, there are also some updates exclusively on the Dinner menu:
- ADDED: Pork Shank — with flavors of Cloves, Nutmeg, and Allspice and paired with Black-Eye Peas simmered in a Chermoula Herb Blend
- ADDED: Grilled New York Strip — paired with Mukimo made with Green Peas, Corn, and Spinach, as well as Harvest Vegetables, Herb Emulsion, and Fig Sauce
Read Our Review Of These New Items!
You can now get some new cocktails with breakfast at Boma including:
- Tangerine Kir Royale — Graham Beck Bliss Nectar Sparkling Wine with Tangerine Van Der Hum South African Liqueur and a splash of Jungle Juice for $13
- Jungle Mimosa — Graham Beck Bliss Nectar Sparkling Wine from South Africa with Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices for $14
- Classic Mimosa — Graham Beck Bliss Nectar Sparkling Wine from South Africa with Orange Juice for $14
- Espresso Martini — Snow Leopard Vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, and Espresso for $15
- Safari Driver — Snow Leopard Vodka with Passionfruit, Orange, and Guava Juices for $14
- Boma Sunrise — El Jimador Tequila, Passionfruit, Orange, and Guava Juices, and Grenadine for $15
- ‘Damu’ Mary — The ultimate Bloody Mary featuring Snow Leopard Vodka, House-made Bloody Mary Mix, Boma Mustard, Tamarind Barbecue, and garnished with an Olive, Celery, Paneer Cheese, and Salami for $14
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Breakfast at Boma
Maji Pool Bar
Here’s what’s changed at Maji Pool Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- Kenya Coffee Barbecued Sandwich increased from $10.29 to $10.99
- Roasted Turkey increased from $9.29 to $10.49
- Caesar Salad increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Lemon-Caper-Tuna Salad increased from $8.99 to $10.49
- Warm Pretzel increased from $6.99 to $7.49
- Seasonal Cupcake decreased from $6.29 to $5.99
Read A Review of Maji Pool Bar
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Over at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, the Siestas Cantina menu has seen some updates including:
- REMOVED: House Salad
- REMOVED: Crispy Grouper Tacos
- REMOVED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich — Grilled Chicken Breast, Guacamole, Lettuce, Tomato, and Lemon Aioli for $16.
- REMOVED: BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
- ADDED: Cheeseburger — Burger topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato for $17.50
Here’s a Review of Siestas Cantina
El Mercado de Coronado
Plus, you can now get a Funfetti Cupcake at El Mercado de Coronado for $6.
That’s the only change here!
Read A Review of El Mercado de Coronado
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Beaches and Cream
Those craving a boozy ice cream float won’t be able to order up the Classic Root Beer Float at Beaches and Cream anymore — it has been removed from the menu.
This is the only change here!
Read Our Beaches and Cream Review (and see if it’s still one of the best places in Disney World!)
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
You can now grab a new item from the bakery at BoardWalk Bakery — a Mixed Berry Scone for $3.79.
A Sugar Cookie is also now on the menu for $3.49.
Read Our Review of the Latest Treat We Had From Boardwalk Bakery
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Some beverage items are changing on the Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Menu. Here’s what we saw under Non-Alcoholic Beverages:
- REMOVED: Salted Caramel Cold Brew
- REMOVED: Peppermint Mocha
- ADDED: Watermelon Lemonade — Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Watermelon for $5.49
- ADDED: Sparkling No-Jito — Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $4.99
- ADDED: Grapefruit Spritzer — Ruby Red Grapefruit and Lime Juices topped with Soda Water for $5.49
- ADDED: Pomegranate Lemonade — Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with Pomegranate and Lime Juices for $5.49
- Hot Cocoa is now Hot Chocolate — Topped with Whipped Cream and choice of Flavor for $4.29
There are some changes under “Magical Morning Cocktails,” too:
- ADDED: Blusing Mimosa — Freixenet Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut with Pineapple Juice and Grenadine for $14
- ADDED: Salted Caramel Cold Brew — Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Salted Caramel Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Hazelnut Cold Brew — Frangelico Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Hazelnut Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Red Berry Bellini — Frexient Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut, Bacardí Raspberry Rum, and Strawberry Purée topped with a Strawberry for $16
- ADDED: Southern Honeysuckle and Cream — Southern Comfort Whiskey, Agave Syrup, Honey, and Heavy Cream topped with Honey Graham Morsels for $14
- ADDED: White Chocolate Cold Brew — Stoli Vanil Vodka, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and White Chocolate Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Almond Cold Brew — Frangelico Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Almond Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
Read Our Most Recent Review of Chef Mickey’s
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors
Over at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, the Asian Chicken Bowl has been replaced with Sesame Chicken Stir-fry, which is made with Chicken, Broccoli, Red Pepper, and Onion with Jasmine Rice for $11.49.
This is the only change we saw on this menu.
Here’s A Recent Review of Lunch at Landscape of Flavors!
Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar
Over in Disney Springs, more changes are happening at the rooftop bar at the Coca-Cola Store including:
- Float Tray increased from $11 to $15
- Combo Tray increased from $20 to $22
Those are the only changes for now.
Check Out The Most Recent Cocktail We Had Here!
At Enzo’s Hideaway, there are quite a few price changes including a DECREASE.
- Spaghetti e Polpette no longer has Calabrian Chile in its description
- Enzo’s Smash increased from $18 to $20
- Limoncello Gimlet increased from $15 to $18
- Negroni Sbagliato decreased from $21 to $18
- Strawberry Fields increased from $15 to $16
- Luciano Spritz increased from $15 to $16
- Gentleman’s Sour increased from $17 to $19
- Dirty Martini increased from $17 to $19
Read Our Most Recent Review of Enzo’s Hideaway
And, we saw some updates over at T-Rex. Under Appetizers, here’s what’s been changed:
- Mozzarella Sticks increased from $11.99 to $12.99
- Supersaurus Sampler For 4 increased from $30.99 to $31.99 and option to add St. Louis-style Pork Spareribs increased from $8.99 to $9.99
- Colosso Beef Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Cheesy Skillet Meatballs increased from $14.99 to $15.99
Under Soups and Salads, the following has changed:
- Cobb Salad increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad increased from $17.99 to $18.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad with Chicken increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad with Shrimp increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- Grain Bowl increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $23.99 to $24.49
- Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $24.99 to $25.49
Here’s what changed under Burgers and Sandwiches:
- Bronto Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
- Beyond Burger increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Paleozoic Chicken Sandwich increased from $19.99 to $20.49
Under Seafood, the following changes have happened:
- Whiskey Salmon & Shrimp increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- REMOVED: Seafood Trio
Here’s what’s going on under Entrees:
- Mushroom Ravioli increased from $24.79 to $25.49 and option for Shrimp increased from $4 to $5 and for Chicken from $3 to $4
- Prehistoric Pasta increased from $21.79 to $21.99 and option for Shrimp increased from $4 to $5 and for Chicken from $3 to $4
- Meteor Meatloaf increased from $23.79 to $24.99
- Boneyard Buffet increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- Fire-Roasted Rotisserie Chicken increased from $23.99 to $24.99
- Mes-O-Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.99
- New York Strip increased from $37.99 to $39.99
- Triassic Trio increased from $30.99 to $32.99
- Tuscan Chicken increased from $24.79 to $25.49
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Chicken — Country Gravy, Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables for $24.99
Everything under Sides/Enhancements has increased from $4.79 to $4.99. All Kids’ Entrees increase from $10.79 to $10.99. All Kids’ Desserts increased from $3.99 to $4.99.
And, here’s what’s changed under “Desserts:”
- Chocolate Extinction increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Cosmic Key Lime Pie increased from $10.99 to $11.99
- Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $11.99
Check Out Our Review of T-Rex
You can now get a Chocolate Milkshake at MacGuffins at the AMC Dine-In Theater. It’s made with Real Vanilla Ice Cream blended with Ghirardelli Chocolate Syrup, layered with a Chocolate Shell, and topped with a decadent Chocolate Brownie, Whipped Cream, and Shaved Chocolate for $8.49.
So, now you can enjoy a new milkshake while you watch the latest theatrical releases.
Read A Review of the Theater here!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
Jock Lindsey’s just added another Appetizer — the Chicken on the Egg.
This app is made with Fried Chicken, Deviled Eggs, and Hot Honey Sauce and costs $15.
Wine Bar George
Over at Wine Bar George, we saw everything from menu additions to removals to price increases:
- REMOVED: Frisee Salad
- ADDED: Spring Salad — Roasted Blueberry Vinaigrette, Blueberries, Walnuts, Blue Cheese for $11
- Grilled Octopus Salad increased from $18 to $19
- Roasted Beets is now made with Whipped Ricotta, Prosecco Vinaigrette, and Puffed Sorghum instead of Whipped Laura Chenel Goat Cheese and Pistachio Streusel and price increased from $11 to $12
- Chicken Salad Sandwich increased from $13 to $15
- BLT + C increased from $12 to $14
- American 75 is now made with Roederer Estate Sparkling Wine instead of Chandon Étoile
- ADDED: Antique Alley American Amber Ale for $12
- REMOVED: Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
- ADDED: Weissenheimer Hefeweizen Ale for $12
- REMOVED: Bell’s Oberon American Wheat Ale
- ADDED: Captain Lawrence Seasonal IPA for $15
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Wine Bar George
The Basket at Wine Bar George
The Basket at Wine Bar George has some changes, too. A new section has been added to the menu called “Frozen and Fries.” It includes:
- Queso French Fries Paired with Frosé for $21
- Buffalo French Fries Paired with Freaujolais for $21
But, that’s not all that’s new here. Other menu updates include:
- ADDED: Spanish Cheese Plate for $12
- REMOVED: Assorted Fruit
- REMOVED: Picnic Basket
- Half Baguette increased from $3 to $4
- Soppressata and Cheddar is no longer an option for Boxes
- Frozcato Mimosa increased from $13 to $14
- Freaujolais increased from $13 to $14
- Friezling made with Dole Whip Lime increased from $13 to $14
- Frosé increased from $13 to $14
- Frozcato increased from $13 to $1
Under cocktails, the American 75 is now made with Roederer Estate Sparkling Wine instead of Chandon Étoile. Plus, there are also some updates under Wines:
- REMOVED: Quinet, Melon de Bourgogne
- REMOVED: Vezzi, Barbera Piedmont, Italy
- ADDED: Chateau Petit Roubie, “Picpoul de Penet”, Picpoul for $10
- REMOVED: Ken Wright, Pinot Noir
- REMOVED: El Rede, Malbec
Under Beer and Cider, here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Duchesse de Bourgogne Flemish Red- Brown Ale
- ADDED: Weissenheimer Hefeweizen Ale for $12
- REMOVED: Bell’s Oberon American Wheat Ale
- REMOVED: Interstellar Fog Double
- ADDED: Captain Lawrence Seasonal IPA for $15
Read Our Most Recent Review of The Basket
Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
There have been some changes to the wine menu at Maria & Enzo’s:
- Proseccoo increased from $46 to $56 per bottle
- Brachetto D’Aqui, Rosa Regale decreased from $56 to $52 per bottle and from $15 to $14 per glass
- ADDED: Moscato D’Asti, Bosc Dla Rei, Batasiolo, Piemonte for $49 per bottle and $12 per glass
- ADDED: Cerasuolo, Nicodemi for $50 per bottle and $15 per glass
- Pinot Grigio is now Jermann, Friuli for $70 per bottle and $18 per glass
- REMOVED: Castello Banfi Fumaio Chardonnay, Toscana
- ADDED: Soave, Gamberalla, Veneto for $48 per bottle and $14 per glass
- REMOVED: Castello della Sala Barmìto Chardonnay
- ADDED: Chardonnay, Tormaresca, Puglia for $64 per bottle and $18 per glass
- REMOVED: Gamberalla Soave, Veneto
- ADDED: Pinot Noir, Margherita, Toscana for $56 per bottle and $15 per glass
- REMOVED: La Segreta Planeta Grecanico Blend, Sicilia
- ADDED: Barbera D’Alba, Sovrana, Batasiolo, Piemonte for $70 per bottle and $16 per glass
- ADDED: Nero D’Avola, Stemmari, Sicilia for $48 per bottle and $14 per glass
- ADDED: Primitivo, Tormaresca, Torcicoda, Puglia for $65 per bottle and $16 per glass
- REMOVED: Margherita Pinot Noir, Toscana
- ADDED: Wine Flight – Frizzante (Bubbles) — Prosecco, Cavaliere, D’Oro, Vento – Moscato Batasiolo, Piemonte – Brachetto D’Acqui, Rosa Regale, Castello, Banfi, Piemonte for $17
- ADDED: Wine Flight – Rosso (Red) — Primitivo, Torcicoda, Tormaresca – Nebbiolo, Il Principe, Michele Chiarlo – Rosso Del Veronese, Campofiorin, Masi for $20
On the lunch and dinner menu, the Lasagna Bolognese increased from $28 to $29.
And, here’s what’s happening with Brunch:
- ADDED: Eggs Benedetto — Toasted House Focaccia, Prosciutto di Parma, Poached Eggs, Pargmigiano Crema for $24
- Spaghetti alla Chitarra increased from $28 to $30
- Double-smoked Bacon is now Thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon for $11
- Rosemary-Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes is now Cacio E Pepe Potatoes for $8
- Sweet Italian Sausage increased from $8 to $10
Read Our Most Recent Review of Maria & Enzo’s
Vivoli il Gelato
We’ve got more menu updates at Vivoli il Gelato too!
- ADDED: Sorbetto Smoothie — Your choice of one or two flavors of sorbetto, Fresca sparkling water, and whipped cream for $11
- REMOVED: Black Cherry Cabernet Shake
- ADDED: Pina Colada (21+) — Pineapple and Coconut Sorbetto with Islamirada Coconut Key lime Ale, and whipped cream for $17
- REMOVED: Black Creamy Rose
- REMOVED: Cookies ‘N’ Chianti
- ADDED: Mango Margarita (21+) — Mango and Lime Sorbetto with Cigar City Margarita Gose, candied lime for $17
- ADDED: Strawberry Orange Mimosa (21+) — Orange Sorbetto, South Beach Strawberry Orange Mimosa, and whipped cream for $17
You can also now get Powerade for $4.50.
Read The Last Thing We Reviewed From Here!
Terralina Crafted Italian
The Kid’s menu at Terralina Crafted has seen some price changes:
- Cheese Pizza increased from $8 to $9
- Chicken Fingers increased from $8 to $10
- Hamburger is now Cheeseburger — Accompanied by your choice of Applesauce, fresh Fruit, Seasonal Vegetables, or French Fries and price increased from $8 to $10
- Hot Dog increased from $7 to $8
- Kid’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce increased from $8 to $9
- Mac & Cheese increased from $8 to $9
- Pepperoni Pizza increased from $9 to $10
- Fresh Fruit increased from $4 to $5
- Sorbet increased from $5 to $6
- Sundae increased from $5 to $7
The regular lunch and dinner menu is seeing some changes, too. Here’s what’s happening under Antipasti:
- Mozzarella-stuffed Rice Balls increased from $13 to $15
- Bruschetta increased from $11 to $13
- Calamari Fritti increased from $16 to $18
- Meatballs increased from $14 to $15
- Italian Fries increased from $14 to $16
- Seasonal Soup increased from $7 to $8
The “From the Garden” section has also seen price increases:
- Caprese increased from $12 to $14
- Baby Greens – Half increased from $7 to $8
- Terralina Crafted Italian Salad – Full increased from $14 to $16
Here are the updates for Wood-Fired Pizza:
- Artisan Pepperoni increased from $16 to $18
- Wild Mushroom is now Bacon with Mushroom –Leeks, roasted Garlic, and fresh Mozzarella for $18
- ADDED: Sausage — Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Red Peppers, Pickled Red Onions, and Tomato for $18
Under Sandwiches, the Crafted Burger increased from $20 to $21. Here’s what’s changed for Pasta:
- Spaghetti Pomodoro and Meatballs increased from $23 to $26
- House-made Lasagna increased from $24 to $25
- ADDED: Terralina Alfredo — Chicken, Pancetta, Sun-dried tomato, and Peas for $27
- Rigatoni Calabrese increased from $25 to $26
- Pork Gnocchi increased from $26 to $27
- Spaghetti Bolognese increased from $25 to $27
- Seafood Fettuccini increased from $34 to $36
- Shrimp Scampi increased from $30 to $32
- ADDED: Wild Mushroom Rotini (V) — Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato, Toasted Garlic. and Olive Oil for $24
Here’s what’s changed under “From The Hearth:”
- Eggplant Parmesan increased from $24 to $26
- Chicken Parmesan increased from $27 to $28
- Parmesan Duo increased from $26 to $27
- ADDED: Artichoke Chicken — Crispy Chicken, Yukon Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, and Lemon Chardonnay Cream Sauce for $28
Under “From The Grill,” the Catch of the Day increased from $30 to $33. All Sides have increased from $8 to $9.
Under Desserts the Seasonal Bread Pudding increased from $11 to $13. And, under Beverages, the Unsweetened Citrus Iced Tea and all Soft Drinks increased from $4 to $4.50.
Beer also saw some increases:
- Domestic Beer increased from $7 to $8
- Imported Beer increased from $8 to $9
- Fat Tire Amber Ale increased from $9 to $10
- Breckenridge Vanilla Porter increased from $9 to $10
- Swamp Head Wild Night Honey Ale increased from $9 to $10
- Crooked Can Cloud Chaser Hefeweizen increased from $9 to $10
- Crooked Can High Stepper American increased from $9 to $10
- Coppertail Unholy Tripel increased from $9 to $10
- ADDED: Truly Hard Seltzer for $9
- Angry Orchard Cider increased from $7 to $9
And you’ll also pay more for some wines here:
- Riff, Pinot Grigio, Alto Adige, Italy increased from $40 to $48 per bottle and from $10 to $12 per glass
- Garofoli, Verdicchio, Marche, Italy increased from $40 to $44 per bottle and from $10 to $11 per glass
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand increased from $44 to $48 per bottle and from $11 to $12 per glass
- Dr. Loosen Riesling, Mosel, Germany increased from $40 to $44 per bottle and from $10 to $11 per glass
- Palladio, Chianti, Toscana, Italy increased from $48 to $52 per bottle and from $12 to $13 per glass
- Liveli ‘Orion’, Primitivo, Puglia, Italy increased from $44 to $48 per bottle and from $11 to $12 per glass
- Sansonina ‘Evaluna’, Veneto, Italy increased from $52 to $56 per bottle and from $13 to $14 per glass
- Ramsay Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast California increased from $56 to $60 per bottle and from $14 to $15 per glass
- Cleto Chiarli ‘Amabile’ Lambrusco, Emilia-Romagna, Italy increased from $44 to $48 per bottle and from $11 to $12 per glass
- Aromatic & Dry-Off Wine Flight increased from $17 to $18
- Crisp Wine Flight increased from $15 to $17
- Big & Bold Wine Flight increased from $15 to $17
Read Our Most Recent Review of Terralina Crafted
Morimoto Asia made some BIG changes to their menu — here’s what we’re seeing under Small Plates and Dim Sum:
- Pork Dumplings – 4 pieces increased from $14 to $15
- Pork Egg Roll – 2 pieces increased from $14 to $15
- Miso Soup now includes scallions
Under Noodles & Rice, the Duck Ramen and Tonkotsu Ramen are now both made with Wheat Noodles, rather than Egg Noodles. Also, a new Noodle Bowl has been added: Sapporo Spicy Miso Ramen, which is made with thick Temomi Noodles, Roasted Duck and Pork Bone Broth, Chashu Pork Belly, Beansprouts, Sesame, Scallion, and Soy-Marinated Egg for $20.
Under Vegetables, Wok Sautéed Chinese Vegetables increased from $14 to $15
And, under Meat & Poultry, we’re seeing these changes:
- Morimoto Spare Ribs, Appetizer, 3-rib increased from $16 to $18
- Morimoto Spare Ribs, Half-Rack, 6-rib increased from $32 to $35
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Morimoto Asia
There are also several menu changes at Paddlefish. Here’s what we noticed under Starters:
- Crab Cake with Maque Choux, Fried Green Tomato, and Remoulade increased from $18 to $19
- Beef Skewers increased from $14 to $17
- Calamari increased from $16 to $18
- Fried Green Tomatoes increased from $10 to $12
- Crab Cake with Crispy Chourico, Shishitos, and Sweet Chili Aioli increased from $14 to $15
Under Soups and Salads, we saw the following:
- New England Clam Chowder increased from $6 to $7
- New England Clam Chowder with Bacon, Potatoes, and Cream increased from $9 to $10
- Caesar Salad – Side increased from $8 to $9
- Caesar Salad – Full increased from $11 to $12
- Wedge Salad – Side increased from $8 to $11
- Wedge Salad – Full increased from $14 to $15
On the “From The Steamer” section of the menu, the Alaska King Crab is now just listed as Crab, and the price decreased from $75 to $60.
Here’s what was updated under Chilled and Raw Seafood:
- Ahi Poke increased from $16 to $18
- Crab Ceviche increased from $17 to $18
- Crab Guacamole increased from $36 to $38
Under “From the Port,” the following has changed:
- Stuffed Cod increased from $35 to $37
- Linguine & Clams was replaced with Shrimp Pasta — Linguine, Florida Rock Shrimp, Asparagus, Tomato, Crab Broth for $25
Under “From the Land,” the following has changed:
- Chicken Breast increased from $20 to $22
- Pork Chop increased from $28 to $29
- Filet Mignon increased from $46 to $52
The following Sandwiches have also seen changes on the Lunch Menu”
- Blackened Catfish Sandwich increased from $17 to $18
- Chicken Caesar Wrap increased from $12 to $14
- Lobster Roll increased from $31 to $33
- Cajun Chicken increased from $12 to $15
- Crab Cake “BLT” increased from $20 to $22
- Caprese Sandwich increased from $12 to $14
- The Burger increased from $10 to $20
- Half Chicken Caesar Wrap increased from $15 to $16
Check Out Details About Paddlefish’s SECRET Menu!
Well, those are all the updates we have for April, but keep checking back with us often because we’ll continue to let you know when things change at Disney World restaurants!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!
With more than 750 pages, the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We’ve done the research for you, so you’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family’s needs!
With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis (and how to get FREE dining); and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2022 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2022 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Have any of these changes affected your opinion of Disney World restaurants? Let us know in the comments!
The post Every Single Price Increase and Menu Change That Hit Disney World Restaurants in April first appeared on the disney food blog.