It’s no secret that the Disney parks know how to celebrate a holiday.
In fact, Disney even celebrates some holidays for MONTHS (looking at you, Halloween and Christmas!). But, all throughout Disney World and Disneyland, Cast Members are preparing to celebrate a different sort of holiday — one that’s all about a delicious food that, frankly, deserves to be praised more often. We’re taking a look at burgers around the Disney parks to celebrate National Burger Day!
Calling all burger fans! May 28th is National Burger Day and from coast to coast, the Disney parks are celebrating with NEW offerings and some older, classic favorites. Let’s check them out so you know where to get your grub!
- Main Street Burger — beef patty topped with cheddar, house-made bacon, lettuce, tomato, sunny side up egg, onion ring, and roasted poblano mayo on a flour-dusted Kaiser bun
- 1/3 Pund Angus Cheeseburger — flame broiled burger with bacon, American cheese, lettuuce, and tomato on a brioche bun
- Barbecue Jackfruit Burger — a plant-based burger topped off with barbecue jackfruit
- French Bistro Burger — gourmet burger blend, caramelized onions, bacon, brie, mushroom, and Dijon mayonnaise perfectly combined on a toasted brioche bun
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pork on Pork Burger — a grilled house-made pork patty topped with roasted pork belly, white sharp cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, cabbage slaw, and a house made Carolina mustard sauce (available June 2nd)
- California Burger — a grilled plant-based burger, grilled portobello mushroom, cashew-mozzarella, garlic-tomato “aioli,” nut-free pesto, lettuce, and tomato
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 1/3 lb Bacon Cheeseburger — classic cheeseburger topped with lettuce and tomato
- IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Southwestern Burger — a plant-based burger patty, “pepper jack,” chipotle sauce, lettuce, and tomato
- Revamped Classic Cheeseburger — two pressed signature-blend patties with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a pickle topped off with their signature 1921 sauce (available May 28th)
- Revamped Barbecue Burger — two pressed signature-blend patties topped with a fried onion ring, Muenster cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce and lettuce (available May 28th)
Disney World Resort Hotels
- Showstopper Burger — burger with bacon-onion jam, cheddar, provolone, jalapeño, and crispy onions situated on a toasted brioche bun
- Blues Burger — burger with blue cheese, caramelized onions, bacon, and garlic aïoli atop that toasted brioche bun
- Bases Loaded Burger — grilled signature-blend burger with fresh mozzarella, basil aioli, arugula, and tomato
- Benedict Burger — Canadian bacon, fried egg, hollandaise sauce, lettuce, and tomato
- Swashbuckler Burger — burger topped with toasted coconut curry aioli, lime jalapeño jam, fried tostones
- Poppin’ Pimento Burger — rilled signature-blend burger topped with bacon, pimento cheese, cheddar, lettuce, and tomato
- Baton Rouge Burger — burger topped with fried green tomatoes, pimento cheese, spicy remoulade, and bacon
- Bayou Amber Ale Burger — burger topped with spicy shredded prime rib and an amber ale cheese sauce sandwiched between a toasted brioche bun
- Mac & Cheese Burger — angus cheeseburger and fried mac & cheese, bacon, smoked gouda, and Carolina mustard barbecue sauce
- Chili Mac Cheeseburger — 1/3 lb angus chuck patty with homestyle chili, mac & cheese bites, American cheese, and fried onions
- Beast Breakfast Burger — a 1/3 lb angus patty, bacon-orange marmalade, egg, and arugula on a toasted bun
Disney California Adventure
- Chipotle BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger — two angus beef patties, smoked provolone, bacon, lettuce, onion rings, and chipotle BBQ sauce
- Pastrami-spiced IMPOSSIBLE Burger — seasoned patty, dairy-free American cheese, pastrami-spiced pineapple, house-made pickles, and mustard aioli on toasted focaccia
Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Craftsman Grill Mediterranean Wagyu Burger — an American wagyu patty, tzatziki sauce, and a red onion-feta salad upon an herb bun
- Angus 1/2 lb Hawaiian Cheeseburger — burger with grilled pineapple, applewood-smoked bacon, havarti cheese, lettuce, and tomato
- Wagyu Steakhouse Burger — wagyu beef, pepper jack cheese, bacon, crispy onions, A1 sauce, and a roasted garlic mayo
- Bourbon Street BTLA Burger — certified angus beef, applewood smoked bacon, fried green tomatoes, baby arugula, avocado, smoked gouda cheese, and a sweet onion spread (available May 28th)
Whether you’re on the East Coast or the West Coast, one thing is for sure — there are plenty of options when it comes to celebrating National Burger Day! For the latest Disney news, be sure to stay tuned to DFB.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
How are you celebrating National Burger Day? Let us know in the comments!
The post A Massive List of BURGERS You Can Get in Disney World and Disneyland first appeared on the disney food blog.