We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, April 5, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We reported yesterday that Be Our Guest Restaurant was opening one hour earlier at Magic Kingdom. The restaurant is now offering brunch for the first time.
- Two large yellow cranes have moved into the construction site for Journey of Water Inspired by “Moana” at EPCOT.
- In a video shared by Disney Parks, the women Walt Disney Imagineers behind Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind talked about the importance of working with each other in a male-dominated field.
- If you’re an Annual Passholder hoping to ride Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind on its opening day, then we have some bad news. All Annual Passholder park reservations for EPCOT are now booked for Friday, May 27, 2022.
- Though an opening date has not been announced for Connections Café and Eatery at EPCOT, the new quick-service restaurant is coming together quickly.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be closing early at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, April 6, 2022 for a private event.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney has confirmed that not only will the tumble monkeys return to “A Celebration of the Festival of the Lion King,” but the bird dancers will once again take to the sky above the stage.
- Mickey and Minnie will be returning to their Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location in Disney’s Animal Kingdom soon.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney+ subscribers can now save on their Walt Disney World vacation with a limited time discount on resort hotel rooms.
- Starting today, new and updated menu items are available at Sanaa in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- At the Marketplace of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, guests can try a bunny-inspired cookies-and-cream cheesecake.
- An adorable new Loungefly mini backpack featuring Donald and Daisy Duck is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new collection of merchandise featuring Mickey and Minnie has arrived at the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
- New Alex and Ani earrings and bracelets inspired by three Disney Princess films have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- A new pin set celebrating EPCOT and 50 years of Walt Disney World is now available.
- More merchandise featuring Figment has arrived at the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Make way, make way! Moana has joined the Disney nuiMOs lineup. Her plush is currently available on shopDisney and should be available at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World soon.
- A new set of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway character figures is now available on shopDisney.com.
- Loungefly has released another scented snack-themed ear headband, this time inspired by Mickey pretzels.
- The Disneyland All-American College Band will return for the first time in three years this summer.
- Another item from the U.K. Pavilion of EPCOT has made its way across the pond to California.
- Add some Disney flair to your purse or backpack with this new bag charm now available at Disneyland.
- Mei and her friends from “Turning Red” have poofed into Disneyland Resort, in plush form.
- New green and yellow Minnie ear headbands are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Check out our Disneyland photo report from Tuesday, March 29!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Last Friday, the beloved “Usatama on the Run!” returned to Tokyo Disneyland, so naturally we were around to capture the Usatama Chasers hard at work trying to wrangle up the troublesome eggs with bunny ears before they could wreak too much havoc on the park.
- Disneyland Paris is celebrating its 30th anniversary with an expansion of Walt Disney Studios Park, including lands dedicated to “Frozen”, the Avengers, and more. Today, Disney shared concept art for the new promenade that leads to the Kingdom of Arendelle, including a new restaurant.
- The previously announced Mickey Mouse figure and limited edition birthday plush set are now available at locations throughout Disneyland Paris.
Entertainment and Media
- CAMP and Disney have teamed up for their first-ever Mickey & Friends Experience opening in New York City on May 28.
- Marvel is hosting a new fan art contest and the grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to the world premiere of “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Kristina Schake, who has previously worked for President Biden, President Obama, and Hillary Clinton, has been appointed as the new Vice President of Global Communications for The Walt Disney Company.
Watch today’s episode of Disney Entertainment News Today!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Walt Disney World Now Offering Up to 25% Off Resort Hotels for Disney+ Subscribers, Brunch Now Served at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom, and More: Daily Recap (4/5/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.