Disney Cruise Line has just announced Summer 2021 Disney Cruises!
In summer 2021, Disney Cruise Line will sail a variety of itineraries around the world including a return to Greece – back by popular demand – and exciting and varied European destinations, Alaska ports and tropical locales. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will visit three first-time ports of call in Greece, Sweden and Norway.
Explore the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Beyond
In summer 2021, a new collection of itineraries is part of Disney Cruise Line’s grand tour of Europe. From May through July, the Disney Magic will visit captivating locales in the Mediterranean including the Greek Isles, Spain and the French Riviera. From late July through September, the ship will transport guests to bucket-list destinations in the British Isles, northern Europe, the Baltic, Iceland and Norwegian fjords.
The Disney Magic will return to the awe-inspiring beauty of Greece in summer 2021, where guests can marvel at the stunning landscapes and archeological wonders of the region, like Santorini with its iconic whitewashed cliffside dwellings and Mykonos with beautiful beaches along the azure Aegean Sea. Four special voyages departing from Rome will visit the Greek Isles, with cruises ranging from eight to 11 nights.
Each of these unique Mediterranean itineraries combines a selection of stops in Greece with visits to other notable cities in the region. Noteworthy ports of call in Greece include Katakolon near ancient Olympia – home to the first Olympic Games – and the gorgeous Greek island of Kefalonia, a first-time port of call for Disney Cruise Line.
Another itinerary highlight is a visit to the picturesque Sicilian harbor city of Messina, where guests can sample tantalizing, locally grown citrus fruits and delectable olives. One cruise features a stop at the city of Dubrovnik, Croatia, known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” The walled medieval Old City of Dubrovnik is a UNESCO World Heritage site that offers spectacular seaside views and centuries-old cobblestoned lanes to explore.
Additional first-time ports of call for Disney Cruise Line include the medieval city of Visby, Sweden, considered to be one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Scandinavia and the village of Eidfjord, Norway, home to geographic wonders and situated at the foot of Hardangervidda, Norway’s largest national park.
Adventures in Alaska
The Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the 2021 summer season to explore the region’s breathtaking natural vistas, glaciers and wildlife.
Departing from Vancouver, Canada, seven-night itineraries will visit Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Dawes Glacier. One nine-night Alaskan adventure will visit Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan. A special five-night cruise will travel to Dawes Glacier and Ketchikan.
Each Alaska sailing will offer adventure and fun in port and aboard the ship, with stunning scenery, exciting Port Adventures and special Disney Cruise Line touches that will bring the splendor and spirit of “The Last Frontier” to life onboard.
Tropical Vacations to the Caribbean and Bahamas
In summer 2021, Disney Cruise Line will embark on a variety of vacation voyages to tropical destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas. Ranging from three- to nine-night sailings, the varied itineraries allow guests to experience charming island cultures, sunbathe on golden beaches and revel in local marketplaces. Most itineraries include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, near Orlando, Florida, and the Walt Disney World® Resort, the Disney Fantasy will embark on an assortment of itineraries throughout the summer of 2021. These include a six-night sailing and an extended nine-night Caribbean cruise. Three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises round out the Disney Fantasy summer season – all including a stop at Castaway Cay. One special five-night cruise features two stops at Disney’s private island.
The Disney Dream will provide even more opportunities for guests to visit Castaway Cay in the summer of 2021 with all three- and four-night Bahamian cruises calling on the private island paradise.
Summer 2021 Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – June 4, 11, 18, 25, July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6, 13, 20, 27, September 3, 10, 17 and 24
- 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, September 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 3-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – June 17, 2021
- 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – May 28 and June 2, 2021
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – July 17, 2021
- 6-night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – June 20, 2021
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – June 26, July 10, August 7, 21, September 4 and 18, 2021
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – July 31, August 14, 28, September 11 and 25, 2021
- 9-night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise – July 22, 2021
- 13-night Eastbound Transatlantic Disney Crusie (Miami to Barcelona) – May 9, 2021
- 7-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – May 22, 2021
- 6-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – May 29 and July 17, 2021
- 7-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona to Rome) – June 4, 2021
- 8-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Rome) – June 11 and 19, 2021
- 9-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Rome) – June 27, 2021
- 11-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Rome to Barcelona) – July 6, 2021
- 7-night Western Europe Disney Cruise (Barcelona to Dover) – July 23, 2021
- 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Disney Cruise (Dover to Copenhagen) – July 30, 2021
- 8-night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – August 10, 2021
- 8-night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen to Dover) – August 18, 2021
- 7-night Western Europe Disney Cruise (Dover) – August 28, 2021
- 7-night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise (Dover) – September 4, 2021
- 7-night British Isles Disney Cruise (Dover) – September 11, 2021
- 5-night Alaska Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – July 7, 2021
- 7-night Alaska Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – May 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21, July 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and September 6, 2021
- 9-night Alaska Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – June 28, 2021
When to book your Summer 2021 Disney Cruises
- February 25, 2020: Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members
- February 26, 2020: Platinum and Gold Castaway Club Members
- February 27, 2020: Platinum, Gold and Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure by Disney Insiders
- February 28, 2020: all Guests
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic 2021 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.