There are so many exciting snacks and treats to try at this yearly event and we’re trying them all to tell you what’s worth the price. We headed over to Studio Catering Co. to grab a dish that we are 100% recommending!
Over at Studio Catering, you can grab the Holiday Turkey Empanada for $7.99. This is a fried empanada filled with turkey, stuffing, and gravy with cranberry dipping sauce.
We LOVED this treat — empanada is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside and the flavors mix so well together.
The cranberry sauce only makes it better — it tastes just like Grandma’s cranberry sauce in our opinion and was the perfect addition to the empanada. In our eyes, this whole thing is a 10/10.
Want to see more of our recent reviews? Check out our posts below!
More Festival of Holidays News Here!
- REVIEW: There Are Two NEW Cold Brews At Disneyland, but We Only Liked ONE
- REVIEW: Disney’s NEW Snack Is a Whole Holiday Meal in Empanada Form — And We LOVED It
- Everything You NEED To Eat and Drink at Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays
- REVIEW: We Tried FOUR Disney Treats, But We DON’T Recommend This One
- COMPLETE Guide to the 2023 Disneyland Festival of Holidays
As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney reviews!
Would you try this treat? Tell us in the comments!
The post REVIEW: Disney’s NEW Snack Is a Whole Holiday Meal in Empanada Form — And We LOVED It first appeared on the disney food blog.