Can you believe we’re almost at the end of 2023? Disney has so much in store for 2024 already; we can’t wait.
One thing we look forward to every year is the EPCOT festivals, and now we have more information on what entertainment is returning for the first festival of the season — EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will take place from January 12th through February 19th of 2024, and we can’t wait for all that’s in store. Now, let’s talk about some of the exclusive entertainment experiences that will be returning in 2024.
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
Disney on Broadway performers will be returning to the stage in 2024 with three daily shows. Fans of Frozen and Aladdin will especially be excited by this year’s lineup, which can be seen in full below:
- Caissie Levy and Patti Murin (Frozen): Jan. 12, 14, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23
- Heidi Blickenstaff (Freaky Friday and The Little Mermaid) and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins and Beauty and the Beast): Jan. 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24
- Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins and Beauty and the Beast) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King): Jan. 26, 28 and 29; Feb. 1, 3, 5 and 6
- Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan): Jan. 27, 30, 31; Feb. 2, 4, 7 and 8
- Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin and Tarzan): Feb. 9, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19
- Bradley Gibson (Hercules and The Lion King) and Shoba Narayan (Aladdin): Feb. 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19
These performances can be seen on the America Gardens Theatre stage, while Showcase Plaza will also be home to a kaleidoscope of performances daily, such as musicians, live painting, and the acrobatics of Art Defying Gravity. Dining packages for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will open on December 19th and include the following restaurants:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
- Le Cellier
- Spice Road Table
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (same-day, in-person walk-up packages only)
You can also head to the Animation Academy at the America Gardens Theatre to learn to draw a Disney character at 12:30PM and 1:30PM daily, or join your fellow artists in working on the Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural.
On the bridge to World Showcase, kids can also create their own drawings at the Kid’s Chalk Art event, happening from 11AM to 5PM every day of the festival. And don’t forget about those special magic shots PhotoPass offers and the photo ops that will be available throughout the park.
Be sure to stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Festival of the Arts news!
What are you most looking forward to experiencing at the Festival of the Arts? Tell us below!
The post All the CONFIRMED Entertainment Coming to EPCOT’s 2024 Festival of the Arts first appeared on the disney food blog.