Heading to Disney World this holiday season? You may want to prepare your stomach!
If you’re a foodie, there are plenty of new eats to try during the holidays! From Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Jollywood Nights to the offerings at the various gingerbread displays, there are more new snacks and menu items than we can count. And now, we’ve got details about a special dining offering this December!
For the month of December, several Orlando-area restaurants are introducing some Winter Holiday Dining Specials, and the list of restaurants includes multiple Disney Springs locations. Here’s the full list of what’s going to be offered:
- Maria and Enzo’s at Disney Springs will offer breakfast with Santa, which is “an enchanting experience that will include a delicious breakfast spread of classic menu items, a visit with Santa Claus and his merry band of elves, family-friendly holiday activities, take-home treats, and a keepsake photo.” The event runs on select dates November 24th-December 24th, and tickets are $45 for children and $69 for adults.
- Holiday cocktails available now through December 31st
- Yokai $19 – Morimoto Knob Creek Bourbon, Monin Caramel Apple Butter, Chambord, MSG, Prosecco
- Kyuri and Spicy $18 – Cucumber-Infused Espolon Blanco Tequila, Jalapeno, Ginger Liqueur, Ancho Reyes, Velvet Falernum, Lime, Monin Agave
- Toji Moon $16 – Absolut Mandarin Vodka, Sake, Monin Habanero-Lime, Lemongrass, Yuzu, Celery Bitters
- After Midnight $17 – Courvoisier vs Cognac, Legent Bourbon, Ginger, Orgeat, Grapefruit, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Black Walnut Bitters
- Forever Young $18 – Barrel Aged for 2 Weeks- Aviation Gin, Aperol, Carpano Antica, Blood Orange Liqueur, Mole Bitters
- Maker Mark Flight $36 – Makers Cask Strength, Makers 46, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – From Chef to Bar, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – A5 – Spring Staves
- Special menu offered on Christmas Day
- Sopa de lentejas $14 – Stewed lentils with chorizo, butifarra and vegetables
- Canelones de rabo de toro y foie $24 – Pasta stuffed with oxtail with a foie gras and bechamel sauce
- Carrilleras de cerdo con puré de patatas $24 – Braised pork cheeks with wild mushrooms and potato puree
- Pollo a la Catalana $36 –Half roasted Catalan style chicken with prunes, raisins, pine nuts and Oloroso wine
- Lubina al “Pil Pil” $56 – Mediterranean Seabass with classical “Pil-Pil” sauce
- Holiday Ham – Ham, cinnamon sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey – Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaise
- Two new flavors of milkshakes available starting November 21st — available for $6.99 each
- Frozen Peppermint Cocoa Shake – Vanilla soft serve, hot cocoa mix, peppermint, and crushed candy cane pieces, topped with marshmallow whipped cream, mini marshmallows, and a chocolate drizzle.
- Holiday Cookie Shake – Vanilla soft serve, blended with sugar cookies, marshmallow whipped cream, mini m&m’s & holiday sprinkles, topped with a special holiday cookie
So if you’re looking for somewhere to dine on your upcoming Disney World trip, look no further! We’ll keep you in the loop with any other holiday dining announcements, so stay tuned to DFB for the latest updates.
Which of these restaurants are you most interested in visiting? Let us know in the comments!
The post 5 Disney Springs Restaurant Menus Are CHANGING in December first appeared on the disney food blog.