We’re loving all the new treats Disney is releasing to celebrate Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month!
September 15th marked the first day of this celebration, and Disney World will be celebrating through October 15th. We headed over to Port Orleans French Quarter Resort to try one of their new additions for the celebration!
Over at Sassagoula Floatworks Food Factory, you can grab the new Passion Fruit Tres Leches for $5.29. This is passion fruit tres leches with a guava Mickey decoration, and contains whole milk, sweetened condensed, and evaporated milk inside (so those that are lactose-intolerant — beware).
While some of the passionfruit flavor comes from the cake, most of it comes from the decorations on top. We loved the bright passionfruit flavor mixed with the guava and found that the combination wasn’t overwhelming.
The cake itself was also moist and creamy with a bit of that saturated texture that you expect from tres leches. The whipped topping was also incredibly smooth. Overall, we were VERY impressed!
If you adore fruit flavors, you may be left wanting more, but this was a light, creamy, sweet little treat!
Looking for more recent reviews? Check out more of our posts below!
Read Our Reviews Of Other Treats Here!
- REVIEW: If You HATE Overly Sweet Disney World Drinks, Try THIS Instead
- Disneyland Just Added ALCOHOL to 3 Restaurants – Here’s Our Honest Review
- REVIEW: You’re Walking Right By One of the BEST Snack Deals in EPCOT!
- REVIEW: One of Our FAVORITE Magic Kingdom Snacks Just CHANGED!
- FULL REVIEW: We Can’t Stop Talking About Our Dessert at Topolino’s Terrace in Disney World. Here’s Why.
As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney news!
Would you try this snack? Tell us in the comments!
The post REVIEW: Disney World Hotels Keep Beating the Theme Parks at the Snack Game first appeared on the disney food blog.