Now that we’re officially into the holiday season in Disney World, we’re starting to see a few menu changes.
Last month, we had hundreds of price increases, but this month is more about new seasonal offerings (hello, winter Starbucks coffees!), as well as new holiday snacks! We’re also gearing up for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, where we’ll get even MORE new food. But as for restaurant menus, let’s look at the changes we’re seeing this week.
The plant-based Polenta Cake, Mushroom, and Herb Cauliflower increased from $21 to $23. Here’s what’s changed under Mocktails:
- REMOVED: Grapefruit Spritzer
- ADDED: Agave Garden— Lyre’s Agave Reserva Spirit, Cold-pressed Lime Juice, Passionfruit-Papaya-Green Tea, and Cucumber for $11
- ADDED: Pink London Spritzer — Lyre’s Pink London Spirit, Grapefruit Soda, Pomegranate-Green Tea, Lime, and Mint for $11
Here’s what’s changed at Via Napoli under Appetizers:
- ADDED: Arancini — fried risotto balls, fontina cheese, meat ragu for $14
- ADDED: Garlic Focaccia for $4.95.
Those are the only changes here, though!
The Tiffins Bread Service has changed at Tiffins. It was served with the following dipping sauces: Thai Milk Bread, Coconut-Makrut Lime Sauce, Indian Pappadam, Ginger-Pear Chutney, Brazilian Pão de Queijo, and Guava Jam. Now, it’s served with Coconut Curry Sauce, Guava Sauce, and Ginger Pear Chutney.
Here’s what’s changed under the beverages (alcoholic):
- Jenn’s Tattoo increased from $13 to $14.50
- Graham Beck Brut Rosé, Western Cape increased from $13 to $14
- Don Rodolfo Moscato, Mendoza increased from $10 to $11
- Cederberg Bukettraube, Cederberg increased from $12 to $13
- Pulenta Estate ‘XIV’ Pinot Gris, Agrelo increased from $11 to $12
- Raats ‘Original’ Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch increased from $11 to $12
- Matetic ‘EQ’ Sauvignon Blanc, Valle de Casablanca increased from $13 to $14
- Familia Zuccardi Q Chardonnay Tupungato, Argentina increased from $13 to $14
- Susana Balbo ‘Crios’ Rosé of Malbec, Mendoza increased from $11 to $12
- Alto Limay Pinot Noir, Patagonia increased from $13 to $14
- Painted Wolf ‘The Den’ Pinotage, Coastal Region increased from $12 to $13
- Catena ‘Vista Flores’ Malbec, Mendoza increased from $11 to $12
- Spice Route ‘Chakalaka’ Red Blend, Swartland increased from $13 to $14
- Kaiken ‘Terroir Series’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza increased from $11 to $12
- Concho y Toro ‘Marques de Casa Concha’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipo Valley increased from $16 to $17
The Maharaja Lime Margarita is now made with Lunazul Reposado Tequila, instead of Sauza Silver Tequila.
That’s the only change here, though.
There’s one addition to the menu at Beach Club Marketplace. The Cookies ‘n Cream Trifle has returned (it got a Halloween upgrade that’s no longer available, but now the classic trifle is back!).
It’s made with Layers of Chocolate Cookie Sandwich Mousse, Chocolate Cake, and Whipped Cream for $5.49.
At Jiko, there’s been a change with the soup. The Roasted Squash Bisque has been removed from the menu and replaced by Sweet Potato-Groundnut Soup, made with Spiced Groundnuts, Finger Lime, Pickled Red Chilies, Sorrel for $15.
There’s also been some changes with teas:
- REMOVED: Thunderbolt Darjeeling and Floral Jasmine
- ADDED: Shanghai Rose — Fragrant red rose petals and the sweet, sultry flavor of seductive lychee in this rose petal black tea for $9
- ADDED: Imperial Orange Pekoe — A regal tea steeped in the rich history of the Dutch House of Orange for $9
- ADDED: Organic Assam — Grown in the mountains of Assam, this fine leaf tea has a strong full-bodied flavor for $9
Be sure to take a look at any Disney World restaurant menu if you have specific dining plans. Menus do change frequently and something you may be looking for might not be available during your trip. You can look at menus on the Disney World website or through the My Disney Experience app.
Also, with the holidays coming up, it’s even more important now to make those advance dining reservations as soon as you can. You can do that 60 days before the first day of your trip. Restaurants are going to fill up quickly over the next few months, so planning early could save you some frustration!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting Disney World soon? Where are you planning on dining? Let us know in the comments!
The post NEW Menu Items Arrive in Disney World Restaurants This Week! first appeared on the disney food blog.