Who’s ready to take a vacation this December?
There’s lots of exciting things going on in Orlando this holiday season — Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Disney World while a new Santa meet and greet will be happening in Disney Springs. However, things often get really expensive around Orlando during the holiday season, and it can really break the bank to make a trip happen. Thanks to Visit Orlando though, you could be one of 12 lucky people to win a trip to fly to the city and experience Disney World for FREE!
You can enter to win a trip for you and three of your closest friends this December through Visit Orlando’s 12 Days of Magical Getaways! One prize package will be awarded each day for 12 days starting on December 6th.
Each prize pack includes:
- $250 Frontier Airlines ticket vouchers for Orlando flights (for the winner and up to 3 guests)
- One standard room (quad occupancy) for a 3-Day, 2-night stay at a deluxe Walt Disney World Resort hotel for the group (Visit Orlando will select the hotel)
- 3-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper option for the group (park reservations required)
- One $500 Disney Gift Card for the winner
- Ground Transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport to the Walt Disney World Resort
- Visit Orlando Swag Bags
The contest is open from September 30th to December 5th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. To enter, you’ll have to complete an entry form AND submit your favorite besties photo showing your Orlando fandom!
Looking for the perfect shirts to wear on the trip when you win (or go on the trip you already have planned)? We have tons of great options over on the DFB store!
You can enter to win 4 free Disney World tickets right now too! If you’re in the midst of booking your next vacation, make sure you know about the latest deals and discounts to get the best price. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney news!
Have you ever won a sweepstake? What was it like? Tell us everything in the comments!
The post You Can Win a FREE Trip to Disney World — Here’s HOW! first appeared on the disney food blog.