So the Halloween season is coming to an end, and the holidays are taking over Disney World.
The holiday decorations have already started arriving in the parks, we already have a HUGE list of food coming in November, and we’ve already started our holiday shopping. We’re also seeing some updates on Disney World restaurant menus, so let’s take a look at those!
- ADDED: Blue Viking — This blend of Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Gin and Blue Curacao will tame even the mightiest of Norse God thirst for $14.50
- ADDED: Midnight Sun — This blend of Linie Aquavit and Orange will take you to the place where sunset merges into sunrise, with no darkness in between for $14.50
- ADDED: Northern Light’s Cocktail — Blueberry and Desert Pear Monin and Sprite® topped with Helix 7 Vodka and Blue Curacao served with a souvenir glow cube for $17.59
- ADDED: The Bifröst — This blend of Linie Aquavit and Orange Cream with a splash of grenadine will bring you along the journey between Midgard and Asgard for $15.50
The Stavenger and The Oslo increased from $13 to $15.50
The beverages at Yorkshire County Fish Shop have changed:
- REMOVED: Smithwick’s Irish Ale
- ADDED: Bombardier Amber – United Kingdom — 20-oz Draft – A fruity aroma and rich malty taste provide a crisp, mouth-watering beer for $10.50
At Le Cellier, the Filet Mignon is going to cost a little less now — it dropped in price from $62 to $59.
There aren’t any other changes here!
Over at Whispering Canyon, the Whiskey Breeze now costs less — it decreased from $16.50 to $15.50.
That’s the only change here, though!
The Duck Confit and Honey-Raisin Flatbread increased from $16 to $17.
That’s the only update here.
Here’s what’s been updated at Sanaa on the lunch and dinner menus:
- Sanaa Burger increased from $19 to $20
- Paloma increased from $15 to $15.50
- Whiskey Breeze decreased from $16 to $15.50
For breakfast, the following changes were made:
- Espresso decreased from $3.49 to $2.49
- Double Espresso decreased from $3.79 to $3.49
- Ruffino Prosecco decreased from $11 to $10
There are some changes on the wine menu at Maria & Enzo’s:
- ADDED: Rafael Valpolicella Classico, Tommasi, Veneto for $80 per bottle and $17 per glass
- ADDED: Greco di Tufo, Feidi di San Gregorio, 2018 for $73 per bottle
- ADDED: Etna Bianco, Alta Mora, Cusumano, 2018 for $90 per bottle
- ADDED: Chardonnay, Antinori Bramito, 2019 for $95 per bottle
- ADDED: Barbaresco, Prunotto, 2018 for $140 per bottle
A new sangria has also been added: Rosa — Burgundy, Malbec, Peach, Brandy, Grand Marnier, Seasonal Fresh Fruits for $39 per bottle and $15 per glass.
Under Beer, the following has changed:
- ADDED: Peroni for $11
- ADDED: Blue Moon for $10
- ADDED: Birra Moretti Pale Lager for $10
There are some changes with the desserts at The Edison:
- Triple Chocolate Voltage Cake is now made with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Crunch, Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry
- Spumoni Bomba is now just Bomba and is made with Pistachio, Strawberry, and Chocolate Ice Cream encased in a Dark Chocolate Shell and price increased from $13 for $15
If you have your heart set on a specific menu item at a Disney World restaurant, be sure to check that restaurant’s menu on the Disney World website or on the My Disney Experience app before you book that advance dining reservation. Menus change a lot! We also do our best to keep you updated on any menu changes.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2022 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s one Disney World food you wish would return? Let us know in the comments!
The post Some Price DECREASES Hit Disney World Restaurants This Week! first appeared on the disney food blog.