Menu changes are coming to three venues at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort. All the new items are available starting today.
Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- Lowcountry Seafood Boil: shrimp, mussels, and Andouille sausage with corn on the cob and potatoes simmered in a spicy Cajun brother, served with a toasted baguette.
- Blackened Prime Rib: topped with Cajun butter and served with classic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Taste of the Bayou: the chef’s all-you-care-to-enjoy platter with hickory-smoked pork ribs, crispy Cajun chicken, smoked sausage, barbecued beef brisket, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, roasted corn with Cajun butter, and seasonal vegetables. (This is an updated version of the previous Chef’s All-You-Care-to-Enjoy dish.)
- Harvest Red Beans and Rice (plant-based): red beans simmered with plant-based sausage, peppers, onions, and celery served over rice along with cornbread.
- Southern Cheesecake: vanilla cheesecake with a bourbon-caramel sauce garnished with pecan-praline brittle.
- Peach-Blackberry Cobbler (plant-based): peach and blackberry cobbler topped with blackberry sorbet.
- Mississippi Mud Crème Brûlée: milk chocolate crème brûlée with a sablé breton cookie and fresh fruit. (This is an updated version of a previous dessert with the same name.)
The Row Row Oar Your Boat Sundae and Cookies & Milk were also added as kids’ desserts.
One new drink is joining the menu. The Big Easy Whisky Sour combines Maker’s Mark Bourbon, lemon juice, and pure cane sugar with a float of Fess Parker Big Easy Red Blend.
River Roost Lounge
River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans – Riverside is adding a plant-based Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Cajun-dusted cornbread crostini. There will also be a new French 75 cocktail with Argyle Sparkling Brut, Hendricks Gin, fresh lemon juice, and pure cane sugar.
Scat Cat’s Club – Lounge
Scat Cat’s Club is located at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.
The Sassy Sassagoula Sliders is a new plant-based dish with three sliders: BBQ jackfruit with slaw and fried pickles, fried green tomatoes with giardiniera and pepper jelly, and a “fish” cake with spicy rémoulade and arugula.
The post New Dishes and Drinks Coming to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort appeared first on WDW News Today.