Enchanted Rose, the “Beauty and the Beast”-themed bar that replaced Mizner’s Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, has expanded its menu with new and updated dishes.
- The Caviar is now Siberian caviar with an egg yolk spread, crème fraiche, caper berries and brioche for $115.
- The house-made flatbread is now the Seasonal Flatbread with artichoke, fig, ricotta, roasted garlic, and watercress for $18.
- The Artisinal Cheese Selection is now four Chef-selected Tasting Portions with Honeycomb, Quince Paste, Apricot Jam, Pumpkin Seed Brittle, and Cranberry Bread for $19.
- Charcutie: Duck Rillettes, Bresaola, Serrano Ham, Sopressata, Tomato Jam, Cornichons, Citrus Mustard, Pickled Carrots, Olive Crostini, Grissini – $22
- Croquettes: House-made Fennel Sausage, Tomato Sauce, Pecorino Romano – $19
- Smoked Trout and Crab Dip (pictured above): Salmon Roe, Chive Oil, Sesame Seed Lavosh – $16
- Hummus: Tapenade, Smoked Paprika, Grilled Pita Bread – $12
The following items have been removed from the menu:
- Crab and Gnocchetti Gratin (pictured above)
- Octopus à la Plancha
- Espelette Pepper-Spiced Shrimp
The post Enchanted Rose Lounge Expands and Updates Menu at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa appeared first on WDW News Today.