We’re creeping closer and closer to Halloween.
Of course, we’ve been celebrating Halloween in Disney World since August, but we’re still finding new Halloween treats in the park (how about a spooky drink flight?). We’re also keeping an eye on Disney World restaurant menus, so here are all the changes we found this week!
Minnie’s Beach Bash, a character dining experience, has returned to breakfast at Cape May Cafe, which means the cost of the buffet has now increased. The price was previously $25 per adult and $14 per child.
Now the buffet price is $45 per adult and $29 per child.
You can now get a Non-Dairy Hot Fudge Sundae for $15.75 at Ghirardelli. It’s made with hot fudge, non-dairy chocolate chips and almond milk, over scoops of non-dairy Vanilla Coconut and finished with almond milk whipped topping, diced almonds, a cherry, and a 72% Dark Chocolate Square. You can also add Non-Dairy Hot Fudge as a topping for $1.50.
You can also now get some new coffee drinks:
- ADDED: Mocha (Available Hot or Iced) for $5.50 for small, $5.95 for medium, and $6.75 for large
- ADDED: White Mocha (Available Hot or Iced) for $5.50 for small, $5.95 for medium, and $6.75 for large
There are some changes on the brunch menu at Terralina Crafted Italian:
- Omelet has replaced the sun-dried tomato with tomato
- ADDED: Poached Eggs — Potato Planks, sautéed Spinach, Garlic and Tomato-Olive Vinaigrette for $17
- Bloody Mary has replaced the pickled green tomato with tomato
On all menus, the following has changed under Antipasti:
- The Antipasti Tower no longer includes Grana Padano
- Mussels no longer comes with baguette
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Rice Balls increased from $15 to $16
- Bruschetta increased from $13 to $14
- Seasonal Soup increased from $8 to $9
The following has changed under From The Garden:
- Baby Greens – Half has increased from $7 to $8
- Baby Greens – Full Order has increased from $11 to $12
- Caesar — Half increased from $8 to $9
- Caesar – Full Order increased from $12 to $13
- Spinach with Beets increased from $14 to $15
- Terralina Crafted Italian Salad increased from $16 to $17
Here’s what’s been updated under Wood-Fired Pizzas:
- Margherita increased from $16 to $17
- Terralina Penne Alfredo increased from $27 to $28
- Rigatoni Calabrese increased from $26 to $27
- Pork Gnocchi and Spaghetti Bolognese increased from $27 to $28
- REMOVED: Wild Mushroom
- ADDED: Seasonal Vegetable Penne — Toasted Garlic, Tomato Broth for $25
Here’s what changed under From The Grill:
- Catch of the Day increased from $33 to $35
- REMOVED: Pork Medallions
- ADDED: Slow Braised Pork — Creamy Polenta, Natural Jus, Sweet Peppers for $32
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon — Crispy Potato Planks, Garlic Spinach, Olive-truffle Tapenade for $33
Under Add-ons, the following changed:
- Chicken increased from $9 to $10
- Shrimp increased from $11 to $12
- ADDED: Meatball for $4
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- REMOVED: Truly Hard Seltzer
- ADDED: High Noon for $9
The Kid’s menu has also seen some changes:
- ADDED: Kid’s Spaghetti with Meatball for $9
- Cheese Pizza increased from $8 to $10
- Pepperoni Pizza increased from $10 to $11
Before you book those advance dining reservations for your Disney World trip, be sure to check restaurant menus first, especially if you’re looking for something specific or have dietary restrictions. These menus do change often. You can also check back here because we track all the updates and let you know about them!
When you’re ready to book those reservations, though, be sure to do it early, especially for character dining (which can be the hardest reservations to get). You can book as early as 60 days before the first day of your Disney World trip.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2022 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
The post ANOTHER Character Dining Price Increase and Other Disney World Menu Changes From This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.