As WDWNT continues to grow, we are looking for experienced individuals who can help us grow the reach and impact of our social media network (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
Before applying, please be aware of the following requirements:
- This is a full-time role that will include both strategy and execution.
- You will oversee a team of social media specialists. Previous experience managing a team is a plus.
- You must have extensive familiarity with Walt Disney World and other aspects of the Walt Disney Company.
- Preference will be given to applicants who live in the Orlando area.
Social Media Manager Job Description
The social media manager will develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for WDWNT across all social platforms, predominantly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Candidates should have prior experince in social media at a professional level, a basic understanding of marketing principles, and sufficient writing and graphic design skills to create compelling social content.
- Maximizing WDWNT’s presence and reach across all social platforms, including integration of website and video content
- Engaging social media users
- Growing followers/subscribers
- Managing social media contests
- Generating brand awareness and managing online reputation
- Analyzing social media metrics and recommending strategies to increase KPIs
- Monitoring and responding to changes in social media platform policies
- Attending WDWNT or Walt Disney World special events to generate social media coverage
The position is paid a starting salary of $20.00 an hour. The details are below. The start date is immediate.
- Prior experience and demonstrated success managing social media accounts
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for Disney parks and resorts
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Walt Disney World annual pass
- Video and photo editing experience
- Marketing experience
- SEO experience
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our application below. We also strongly recommend that candidates submit a resume for consideration with your application. Please email it to [email protected] with your last name and “Social Media Manager Application” in the subject line. Applicants should provide full and complete information, and link to any relevant writing samples, social sites, etc. If you meet initial qualifications, we will contact you for additional information.