We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, September 16, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Breakfast is finally returning to the Crystal Palace with the Winnie-the-Pooh friends next month!
- Park hours have been extended for the Magic Kingdom throughout October 2022.
- We tried the new Zesty Signature Sauce from Connections Eatery in World Celebration.
- For the first time in nearly two years, crews are working on the Play! Pavilion roof, perhaps a sign the project is underway again?
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Park hours have been extended for EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom throughout October.
- We found new army green and Disney Vacation Club MagicBand+’s today.
- Some new Alice in Wonderland teacup-shaped Loungefly bags are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Also new today are several new Haunted Mansion items including a Madame Leota gravestone pillow, cap, phone case, and more.
- New sculpted Bantha and Convor lightsaber hilt caps are now available in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Grad Nite will return to Disneyland Resort next year, although there will be a significant price hike for the event.
- Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit has returned to the Downtown Disney District for Halloween Time 2022, featuring new character-themed treat pails as prizes.
- Just in time for Halloween, a new Oogie Boogie ear headband is available across the Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate Disney’s second overseas resort with a new Euro Disney-themed ear headband we found at Disneyland!
- Rumor has it Tarzan’s Treehouse could see a S.E.A.-themed overlay instead of “Encanto” at Disneyland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disneyland has eliminated “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” from its entrance loop and the nearby Bon Voyage shop.
- We have a full behind-the-scenes story of the Super Diner at Walt Disney Studios Park, the oldest restaurant at any Disney park!
WDW News Today
D23 Expo Announcements, Disney Metaverse May Bring Rides Into Your Home – Disneyland News Today 9/16
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended in October, ‘Winnie-the-Pooh’ Character Breakfast Returning to Crystal Palace, Grad Nite Returning to Disneyland with Significant Price Hike, & More: Daily Recap (9/16/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.