That doesn’t even include all the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival foods, but needless to say, you’ll never go hungry in Disney World. Here’s the thing, though — sometimes Disney World restaurant menus change, too, and we’ve had a few changes this week!
The 50th anniversary 1971 Meal is no longer available at Pecos Bill.
That’s the only change here, though.
Skipper Canteen has added a few new cocktails to the menu:
- ADDED: Golden Haze Margarita — Teremana Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier Liqueur, Agave Syrup, Lime Juice, and Smoked Chili Bitters for $16.50
- ADDED: Jungle Bird — Gosling Black Seal Rum, Campari Liqueur, Cane Syrup, with Pineapple and Lime Juices for $14.50
Be sure to try those out the next time you visit!
The Tropical Serenade at Aloha Isle has increased in price.
The new price is $7.49 (used to be $6.99).
There have been some price updates at Sci-Fi Dine-In. Here’s what’s changed under Entrees:
- Drive-in BBQ Burger increased from $22 to $23
- The Feature Film Burger increased from $24 to $25
- Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad increased from $18 to $19
- Pan-Seared Chicken Pasta increased from $24 to $26
- Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta increased from $25 to $27
- Flying Saucer Impossible Burger increased from $21 to $22
Under the Kid’s Menu, the following has changed:
- Beef Skewer increased from $12 to $13
- Chicken Strips increased from $11 to $12
- Macaroni & Cheese increased from $10 to $11
- Cheeseburger increased from $12 to $13
There are some beverage changes on the Sci-Fi Dine-In menu:
- REMOVED: Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee
- REMOVED: Baileys and Coffee
Under Cocktails, the following changed:
- Godiva Chocolate Martini is now Chocolate Martini and is made with Mozart Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico
- Magical Star Cocktail increased from $17 to $17.50
- Spicy Martian Margarita decreased from $16 to $15.50
- Orbiting Oreos increased from $16 to $16.50
- Long Island Lunar Tea increased from $15 to $16.50
There are also changes under Beer and Hard Cider:
- New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale and Funky Buddha Floridian Hefeweizen increased from $9 to $9.50
- Samuel Adams Seasonal Draft increased from $9.25 to $9.75
- Bud Light Lager Draft increased from $7.50 to $8
- Heineken Lager or Corona Lager – (12-oz bottle) increased from $8 to $8.50
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (12-oz can) increased from $9 to $9.50
Here’s what changed under Wines:
- Benziger Chardonnay, Sonoma increased from $45 per bottle and $11 per glass to $49 per bottle and $12 per glass
- Red Sangria increased from $11 to $12
Pizza is also no longer on the menu. Instead, you can get a choice of three flatbreads:
- ADDED: Broccoli and Roasted Tomato Flatbread — Roasted Garlic, Mozzarella, Broccoli, Fire-roasted Tomatoes, and Ricotta on House-made Dough for $11.99
- ADDED: Pepperoni Flatbread for $11.49
- ADDED: Cheese Flatbread for $10.99
Greek Salad has also been added to the menu. It’s made with Crispy Greens topped with Tomato, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, and Peppers served with Vinaigrette Dressing for $8.99. Get a Greek Salad with Chicken for $10.99.
A new breakfast item is also now available: Açai Bowl — House-made Açai Sorbet, Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, Granola, and Agave for $10.29.
A Greek Salad with Chicken is now available at the Courtyard Pool Bar.
It’s made with Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, Peppers, and Vinaigrette for $10.99
Over at Sebastian’s Bistro, there have been a few menu changes:
- The Spice Necklace Salad now has candied pumpkin seeds instead of toasted pumpkin seeds and tropical fruit has been added
- The Taste of the Caribbean now has Grilled Chili-rubbed Beef with Mojito Relish instead of Flank Steak and is served with seasonal vegetables instead of broccolini
Those are the only changes here, though.
We’ve got some menu updates to report from Backstretch Pool Bar:
- REMOVED: Pepperoni Pizza, Italian Sub, Turkey Club Wrap, Assorted Muffins, Assorted Cookies, Assorted Chips, Yogurt Parfait, and Grape Cup
- ADDED: Saratoga Shrimp Cocktail — Poached Shrimp served with Cocktail Sauce, Lemon, and Lime on a Bed of Lettuce for $12.99
- ADDED: Fruit and Cheese — Assortment of Fresh Fruits and Cheeses including Mini Babybel Snack Cheese with Crackers for $6.99
- ADDED: Mickey Pretzel with Cheese for $7.19
- ADDED: Watermelon-Cucumber Salad — Watermelon, Cucumber, Onion, and Fresh Mint in a Tangy Vinaigrette for $4.49
- ADDED: Mini Cookies — Choice of Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Raisin for $4.79
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew — Our Island-inspired Cold Brew Coffee with hints of Caramel and Vanilla for $4.79
There have been some changes to the beverage menu at Terralina Crafted. Here are the changes on the Dessert Wines & Ports menu:
- ADDED: Marenco Brachetto d’Acqui, Piemonte, Italy 2016 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- ADDED: Colosi Vino Passito Moscato, Sicilia, Italy 2017 for $14 per glass
- ADDED: Fattoria del Cerro Vin Santo, Toscana, Italy 2014 for $13 per glass
- ADDED: Jackson Triggs Res. Vidal Icewine, Niagra, Canada 2015 for $14 per glass
The following was added to the Brandy & Cognac menu:
- ADDED: Courvoisier V.S.O.P and La Grande Josiane Armagnac for $13 per glass
- ADDED: Remy V.S. for $14
Here’s what’s changed under Cordials & Digestifs:
- ADDED: Amaretto Disaronno, Limoncello, Sambuca, Foro Amaro and Sibona Amaro for $12 per glass
- ADDED: Frangelico and Nurchetto Apple for $11 per glass
- ADDED: Marcati Grappa Riserva and Sibona Grappa Camomilla for $13 per glass
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2022 – for 25% off!
Has your favorite Disney World restaurant had any menu changes recently? Let us know in the comments!
The post Price Increases Hit Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney World This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.