We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- As summer gives way to fall at the Magic Kingdom, the Dapper Dans are getting in on the changing seasons with new autumnal outfits!
- Hello from Main Street, U.S.A., where we are back in Magic Kingdom today to see if we can find any new Halloween merchandise or treats. Check out our photo report!
- If you were hoping to get your spook on this month at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you may have to wait until September as the final date in August has at last sold out to guests, along with the day before Halloween.
- It feels like every day brings something new to the site of Journey of Water inspired by “Moana” at EPCOT, with the latest change focused on the building-like structures.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- After being closed for nine months, Beverly Sunset Boutique has finally reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- As scheduled, Kona Cafe is currently under refurbishment at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, with construction walls already up around the restaurant.
- The latest piece of Halloween merchandise at Walt Disney World is perfect for trick-or-treaters on the move: a spooky cute pair of Crocs!
- It’s showtime at Walt Disney World, as the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Loungefly backpack for Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room has arrived!
- Seventeen new MagicBand+ options have debuted on shopDisney, and whether you’re a foodie, a budding Sith lord, or a fan of misnamed parades, there’s something for everyone!
- The retro look is always in fashion thanks to the Vault Collection for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary, with two more button-up shirts now available!
- Now that we know Magic Key passes will be able to be renewed, it’s time to celebrate at the Disneyland Resort with a new popcorn bucket!
- Get ready to pay more to eat across the Disneyland Resort, as food prices have increased both big and small as of Wednesday.
- There’s a new way to beat the heat and reenergize at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland with the Cold Brew with Taro Topper at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo!
- Summertime is a great season for berries and tropical fruit, and they come together at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland with the new Coconut-Strawberry Lemonade!
- Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland has come up with a new sweet treat perfect for a growling stomach — the Honey Funnel Cake!
- We headed down to Disney California Adventure to check in on the happenings around the park and we found plenty to show you. So let’s take a spin around the park in our photo report!
WDW News Today
Walt & Roy Disney Being Added to Enchantment Fireworks, Another Brawl at Toy Story Mania
Lindsay Lohan Remakes Herbie and We’re Talking About It – Deep in the Plus!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post New MagicBand+ Options Arrive, Halloween Crocs, Walt Disney World 15th Anniversary Shirts, Walls Up for Kona Cafe Refurbishment, and More: Daily Recap (8/17/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.