We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- In yet another example of Walt Disney World guests blatantly breaking rules, a guest hopped a barricade into a show scene at the exit of Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
- Four additional dates are now sold out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom, leaving only one date in September still available.
- Good morning from Magic Kingdom! We’re starting our day with some shopping on Main Street, U.S.A. before heading around the park and to the resorts. Check out our photo report!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- As reservations begin to open through September 2023, we’ve learned that Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is expected to be closed May 17th and 18th.
- The grim, grinning ghosts of The Haunted Mansion are celebrated on new merchandise at Walt Disney World!
- If you’ve ever wanted to look like a local on Black Spire Outpost, you’re in luck! There’s a new hat that’ll fit right in at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- The Disneyland Resort is home to a juicy new Minnie ear headband is now available featuring a pear and plaid color scheme.
- The new Halloween Spirit Jersey is finally available at the Disneyland Resort.
- Yesterday we spotted this new Donald Duck Dooney & Bourke handbags collection at Walt Disney World, and today we found them in Disneyland!
- Though it’s not even Labor Day weekend yet, guests can already begin planning for the cold weather to come with new apparel inspired by “The Skeleton Dance” at the Disneyland Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- A man who was responsible for so much incredible entertainment that we have seen at the Disney Parks and beyond has sadly passed away today. Ron Logan, former executive Vice President of Walt Disney Entertainment, was 84 years old.
- We’re only a week away from the start of Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure, and some pieces of the sold-out event have begun to emerge.
- Beginning Friday, Magic Key holders can enjoy an exclusive travel mug coming to the Disneyland Resort themed to “The Skeleton Dance!’
Tokyo Disney Resort
- As the countdown continues to the debut of “Believe! Sea of Dreams”, the latest nighttime spectacular to grace the waters of Tokyo DisneySea, the Oriental Land Company has shared a first look at the rehearsals for the show.
Disney Cruise Line
- Check out our review of Enchanté on the Disney Wish, which we think is a rare disappointment for Disney Cruise Line’s fine dining.
WDW News Today
Tangled Ride Confirmed; Man Goes Surfing at Disney Springs; Donald Candy Corn Sipper
Disney Legend Ron Logan Talks SpectroMagic – Celebrating 50 Years of Walt Disney World
Disney+ Day Theme Park and Cruise Line Benefits, Megan Thee Stallion Join the MCU
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Guest Jumps Into Space Mountain Show Scene, Enchanté Disappoints on Disney Wish, More Mickey’s Not-So Scary Halloween Party Dates Sell Out, and More: Daily Recap (8/30/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.